• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zadil

Zadil

abused dog
May 9, 2024
I fear God. I fear of what comes after death. I don't wanna burn in hell for eternity.
Most of y'all will laugh at this or lebel me as a someone with double digit iq for believing in Religion or God in 2024.

Tbh i'm slowly losing my faith in God. And leaning towards 'Deism'. Because no matter how much i tried or prayed to God for giving me peace he won't answer my prayers.
Rather than killing myself i pray to him everyday to end my misery and offer me death.

For the past 4 years my life has been going downhill. Out of nowhere this neurological condition came into my life and ruined it.

For the time being i'm taking meds to keep myself sane. On top of that i despise people and look down on them. Maybe it's because of my arrogance that God is giving me such a hard time.

But if i don't recover from this trauma and hell i'll probably end up kms.
So much for being the most merciful (God).

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer, innominesatanas44, rozeske and 5 others
iknowwhatyouredoing

iknowwhatyouredoing

something inside turned the lights out
Jan 30, 2020
don't feel stupid or put yourself down for your belief in god, but i can also relate to losing faith

Reactions: thepiecessatup, rozeske and Zadil
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No one here would judge you for believing in religion, you are not the only one and it's a choice just like any other thing. We are all suffering and whatever helps us get through our days in minimizing or ending our suffering is perfectly alright so long as it doesn't involve others. I wish you the best in your journey.

Reactions: Zadil
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
God is indifferent to us obviously

• Wow
Reactions: Zadil