D

david1991

Aug 30, 2019
Been thinking about suicide for years and the lockdown stuff has just made everything worse for me. Ive been suffering from depression and anxiety for years and think i have autism but dont really know but i feel depression and anxiety has made it so i cannot progress in life at anything i never went to college or university due to these problems. Now im 29 with very little to show for it work a low paying job and pretend that everything is going to be alright by doing things like the stock market which is rigged as hell you really dont know what stocks people can short with endless amounts of money i must of lost over £20,000 on it over 5 years. Just feel theres no way out for people like me all i wanted in life was a bit of freedom and independence the only thing i have enjoyed in life in the past years is meeting this nice girl who i would go out with every saturday going to the cinema or nice restaurants it really made my life alot better but shes not here anymore as she was a student from china and couldnt find a job here. Basically im just a Clinically depressed socially anxious person who sees absolutely no point in living whatsoever i may even hang myself tonight so sick of living

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lonelyhouse, Saed, Disco Biscuit and 2 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to Ive been suffering from depression and anxiety for years Clinically depressed socially anxious person who sees absolutely no point in living

Reactions: Whitewash11235814