• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Should I off myself and not care about how hurt they will be?

• Total voters
lady sea

lady sea

the sea is my string of hope
Feb 24, 2019
Yes, I am suicidal but not because I have lived a terrible life. To be honest, yeah I major family issues but I can live with it if I really wanted to. I have always been fascinated by the idea of death. I don't know where it came from but have any of you guys ever wondered whats in the afterlife? What it's like to die? I am scared though. Like I not scared of death its self but I'm scared what will happen to my mom when i am gone. I mean i have a general idea of what is to come after death so I know I will still somewhat be with my mom (do not question my knowledge please! Just trust me.). But still, what will she and my siblings do? Oh and don't get my started on my nephew. I'm very close to him. I will break my heart to break theirs, I mean I won't be around to witness it but still you know?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and mpti
mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
I think everyone on here has experienced this unless they have had abusive families or "friends" or whatever. My family has been great to me which makes it so much worse. But it would be probably be fairer to them if I stopped pretending like I wanted to live.

In any case, my dad's birthday is coming up so I don't want to do it anytime soon. But afterwards, then I don't know. I just have this image of my dad crying over my grave, or my mom blaming herself, etc, and it destroys me. I don't know what to do. Why was I even born and raised and cared about for all my life so I could just throw it away. But isn't that what I'm already doing with my life anyway?

I don't mean to guilt anyone over doing it by posting this, but I'm just addressing my own personal thoughts and situation.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and lady sea
lady sea

lady sea

the sea is my string of hope
Feb 24, 2019
I think everyone on here has experienced this unless they have had abusive families or "friends" or whatever. My family has been great to me which makes it so much worse. But it would be probably be fairer to them if I stopped pretending like I wanted to live.

In any case, my dad's birthday is coming up so I don't want to do it anytime soon. But afterwards, then I don't know. I just have this image of my dad crying over my grave, or my mom blaming herself, etc, and it destroys me. I don't know what to do. Why was I even born and raised and cared about for all my life so I could just throw it away. But isn't that what I'm already doing with my life anyway?

I don't mean to guilt anyone over doing it by posting this, but I'm just addressing my own personal thoughts and situation.
I like that, I feel that. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and mpti