• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Notaname

Jul 28, 2024
I spent about an hour typing this up to realize I'm incoherent and that nobody wants to read my whole life in great detail. TL;DR is that fiance left right as business got forced to shut down for stupid shit. Said she didn't want to deal with my depression and found out she was cheating too. Only person I trusted due to trauma and past life experience... No fiance, $600 in bank, way more expenses cuz she moved out, car was hers so losing that, possibly losing a place to live too. I'm anti-social so not really any close friends. Everything came crashing down so fast... I can't stand the pressure. Been depressed for a long time. Got the last part I need for inert gas method shipping from Amazon rn. Gonna see if anything looks up in the next week, if not gonna just literally bite the bullet.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, RAJ GHRANDHICK, EvisceratedJester and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Everyone has their own reasons. All we can do is hope things turn around for you.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is cruel to me how existing can very easily get worse, but anyway I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Terios

Terios

Jul 30, 2024
I genuinely don't understand how people can be this selfish and cruel to just up and leave their loved ones the moment things get rocky a bit.... your ex fiancé didn't like you for who you were, just for what needs you were able to fulfill. I really hope everything goes well for you.

A

AceVendetta7500

Jul 29, 2024
My fiancé also left me. This past April. I was very depressed at the time and they didn't want to deal with me anymore. They seem to hate me now. Blamed me for their self harming behavior and some other messed up stuff. I have no idea why she didn't communicate these issues during the relationship but she didn't. Now all I want to do is CTB.

N

Notaname

Jul 28, 2024
My fiancé also left me. This past April. I was very depressed at the time and they didn't want to deal with me anymore. They seem to hate me now. Blamed me for their self harming behavior and some other messed up stuff. I have no idea why she didn't communicate these issues during the relationship but she didn't. Now all I want to do is CTB.
I hope that you can finally find some peace. If you've truly thought it through and this is what you want, then I hope you can come to a peaceful and relaxing exit.