W

wontachievehappines

Looking for ctb partner
Sep 22, 2023
I had shit grades in high school so when I applied to universities of course I was rejected by every one that I applied to except for one, that gave me deferred acceptance. I decided on being a chemistry major. This is so embarrassing I failed chemistry 2 times at the local cc. Then when I moved to california I failed it again.

I'm now 21 and I've already collected debt from these schools and I should have been graduating next spring. I wanted to be a doctor and go to med school, but I can't be in school for four more years , just for my undergrad.

Not to mention that my mother doesn't know any of this. My mom is extremely extremely emotionally abusive. Was a bit physically too. One time on one of her degrading tyraids, she was mad that I hadn't eaten dinner the previous day. Somehow she also started yelling also about my self harm. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I wish I could play an audio for you all to hear. She also mimicked Me cutting and

That was a briefing of what my relationship with my mother is. I try to avoid her. When I was 14 I od on vyvanse and almost died, but my mom rushed me to the hospital after she heard my collapsing. :( I tried killing myself countless more times and nothing has worked

I don't have my license either, i don't have any friends, I look like a disgusting goblin. That being said I know ultimately if I do graduate from med school, I'd live a lonely miserable life anyways. Theres so many things I would have done differently too. This is all very telling that I should die soon because I'll just be miserable

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and AlouA
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through that. It's nonsense how everything depends so much on school grades and that almost everything in our society requires a uni degree nowadays. It makes life for many so much harder. I hope you find peace.