dyingkitten

dyingkitten

Jan 6, 2024
i just think for me i have been through too much to just keep living this life, this body, with memories i will never be able to erase i just need to end it all like soon
-i was sexually assaulted very young and often. and in my early teens older men had their ways with me.
-i have already attempted and failed and was in the hospital for almost a month was genuinely the worst experience of my life. like imagine feeling like you fail everything and then you cant even commit suicide right jesus that killed my ego.
-my parents and i have a complicated relationship, my dad has even told me how to cut myself and that he would hand me the knife; i know he would be sad but its not like he shouldnt have seen it coming
-i am just racking up diagnosis from therapists and doctors but they never really do anything about it anorexia, pstd, depression, anxiety, gender dysphoria these are really all just words that dont mean anything.
-i hate my body for many reasons and i am so glad i found sasu genuinley because without this i wouldnt be able to find a way to leave peacefully.
my birthday just went by and i am another year older, i just hope that i dont have to wait another year of wishing for death to go by before i actually can get it

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Gonnerr, boddibo, hopeless08 and 4 others
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
You've had an awful time. I'm so sorry. Nothing can make amends for what you've experienced.
I agree that this site has been a welcome place to interact with others that are kind and supportive. Glad you found this community, sorry you're here.:heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mayonaise and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered a lot, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
i just think for me i have been through too much to just keep living this life, this body, with memories i will never be able to erase i just need to end it all like soon
-i was sexually assaulted very young and often. and in my early teens older men had their ways with me.
-i have already attempted and failed and was in the hospital for almost a month was genuinely the worst experience of my life. like imagine feeling like you fail everything and then you cant even commit suicide right jesus that killed my ego.
-my parents and i have a complicated relationship, my dad has even told me how to cut myself and that he would hand me the knife; i know he would be sad but its not like he shouldnt have seen it coming
-i am just racking up diagnosis from therapists and doctors but they never really do anything about it anorexia, pstd, depression, anxiety, gender dysphoria these are really all just words that dont mean anything.
-i hate my body for many reasons and i am so glad i found sasu genuinley because without this i wouldnt be able to find a way to leave peacefully.
my birthday just went by and i am another year older, i just hope that i dont have to wait another year of wishing for death to go by before i actually can get it
If you're Dad really did advise you how to cut yourself, and offered a knife, he needs a hard slap ……disgusting behaviour

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
If you're Dad really did advise you how to cut yourself, and offered a knife, he needs a hard slap ……disgusting behaviour
Wdym? People get methods on here. Is it better if the recommendations come from a stranger vs a family member? Unless it was in a mean spirited way I'm almost willing to celebrate it. Of course considering their history there are other options but considering how pro choice we are I don't see a problem.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Wdym? People get methods on here. Is it better if the recommendations come from a stranger vs a family member? Unless it was in a mean spirited way I'm almost willing to celebrate it. Of course considering their history there are other options but considering how pro choice we are I don't see a problem.
😂😂 yeh because its really normal for a parent to recommend their son/daughter using a knife to cut yourself 🤦‍♂️