Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
I feel like it's a bunch of thick gloomy clouds over mine, a powder keg. I'm constantly on edge pretending I'm not depressed and have plans for our future and am doing everything they expect from a normal healthy person and I'm trying, I really am, to hide with my self harm. What I can't pretend to do is feel confident that I really shouldnt leave them for their own good. All I can cause is pain because of my own, I am no one and can offer nothing valuable because all I want is to die. Not looking for advice here, just want to know what your relationships are like. Do any of you also feel like you should leave just to stop wasting someone's time, despite being a stable and loving couple on the outside (and in your partner's eyes)?

It's a constant cycle of guilt.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Journeytoletgo, WornOutLife and 3 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Because i don't have one :sunglasses: #progamermove

• Yay!
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, FuneralCry, GenesAndEnvironment and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm single but I feel just like you in every single aspect of my life.

For instance, I love my job but when my students ask me how I'm doing, I wish I could be honest the way I am here on SS and tell them something like "Well, I wanted to ctb some days ago and my bipolar disorder makes things quite hard but I'm really happy to be teaching you English right now" lol.

Anyway, we have no choice but to keep on fighting as long as we're alive.

I don't want to be a NEET for 3 years never ever again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Øystein, Journeytoletgo, Ame and 1 other person
N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
it's on your way actually haha :) damnimsofuckingsad

• Aww..
Reactions: saltshaker, Øystein and Ame
Diesel_Punk

Diesel_Punk

Chasing dreamless sleep
May 6, 2021
As a matter of fact they have, well not the suicidal thoughts themselves but the depression but I guess it's good to know that there is one less person me ctb will
Inconvenience

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Øystein and Ame
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
My family refuses to give up on me. The suicidal ideation has messed with friendships in the past. That's not why I'm alone now though. No one finds me appealing enough to stay for long.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Øystein and Ame
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
It affects my relationship a lot. My boyfriend knows I'm suicidal. He doesn't want to lose me, but he said he would support my decision if assisted suicide was available for me. He would even support my decision to get N. However, he doesn't support other methods. I know if I ctb his life will never be the same. He will suffer. But I think he would have a chance at better life.

• Love
Reactions: Øystein
Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
It affects my relationship a lot. My boyfriend knows I'm suicidal. He doesn't want to lose me, but he said he would support my decision if assisted suicide was available for me. He would even support my decision to get N. However, he doesn't support other methods. I know if I ctb his life will never be the same. He will suffer. But I think he would have a chance at better life.
You found yourself an incredibly selfless person. I hope life goes well for him.

• Love
Reactions: BlankUser
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What relationship? :notsure:

If I just had one with the right person I likely wouldn't be suicidal or depressed at all in the first place.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Don't have one, basically an incel.

Seems very problematic, I can't imagine pretending to give a fuck about working, going out, saving, children, etc. I just don't have it in me to fake it that much.

Reactions: Øystein, GenesAndEnvironment and Dr Iron Arc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't have an relationship, in terms of like a partner. It honestly doesn't appeal to me as I guess I like isolating myself, i'm introverted in nature. and if I had to constantly think of somebody else it would be a burden. However what you described is how I feel around my family, having to put on a front and appear positive and its exhausting. This life isn't for me but others would fail to see that as an rational point of view.

Last Caress

Last Caress

You need to relax..
Dec 25, 2019
Because my relationship caused the suicidal thoughts. Sort of, I had suicidal thoughts but the relationship compressed them a lot, and when the relationship broke, so the compressed thoughts burst. My life is pretty much a story, and we know what all stories have in common.... they end.

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Cuz I'm an incel and I have none

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I find it difficult to seek out other people that I could have a relationship with, and even when I do find someone who is compatible they never stay around for too long. Any connections that I have, or had, usually die before they have a chance to form into anything close to a relationship. All of this happens without others knowing that I have suicidal thoughts.