Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
God create human beings and universal.

T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
My assumption is right. Most people afraid of punishment after CTB. So far I didn't see anyone blamed or cursed God. They just blamed parents, their abusers, shifty society or themselves because of illness. God created men and women, but there are more than 5% of population are gay lesbians, bisexual or transgenders.

K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
The human being created God, like so many centuries before the Greeks, Nordics created their own, the gods are just myths.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Skathon, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 5 others
Mr blobby

Mr blobby

Nov 29, 2020
There is plenty of evidence for the existence of God. Do your research and due diligence

Reactions: sleepytourist and Disco Biscuit
K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
There is plenty of evidence for the existence of God. Do your research and due diligence
:pfff:
as which? it is absolutely impossible that there is a god like the one you believe today. the human being is believed to be special when he is no more than an insignificant grain of sand.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Skathon, Lost in a Dream and 8 others
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Reactions: foxdie, Noriv159, SadRat and 3 others
Mr blobby

Mr blobby

Nov 29, 2020
:pfff:
as which? it is absolutely impossible that there is a god like the one you believe today. the human being is believed to be special when he is no more than an insignificant grain of sand.
Please do your due diligence and use the Internet. I am not going to lecture you on the existence of God when you can't be bothered to look into it yourself.

Ill give a few pointers:

1) The god gene by Dean hamer
2) Kalam cosmological arguments by mohammed hijab
3) The works of subhoor ahmed - darwinian delusions
4) The works of Project Co-Director Professor Roger Trigg, from the University of Oxford's Ian Ramsey Centre
5) Studies by Emily Reed Burdett and Justin Barrett, from the University of Oxford
And the fine tuning arguments
Plus others

Dr Bruce greyson of University of Virginia has also provided evidence of the existence of the afterlife

The evidence is clear. You can choose not to believe it, that's up to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disco Biscuit
torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
Please do your due diligence and use the Internet. I am not going to lecture you on the existence of God when you can't be bothered to look into it yourself.

Ill give a few pointers:

1) The god gene by Dean hamer
2) Kalam cosmological arguments by mohammed hijab
3) The works of subhoor ahmed - darwinian delusions
4) The works of Project Co-Director Professor Roger Trigg, from the University of Oxford's Ian Ramsey Centre
5) Studies by Emily Reed Burdett and Justin Barrett, from the University of Oxford
And the fine tuning arguments
Plus others

Dr Bruce greyson of University of Virginia has also provided evidence of the existence of the afterlife

The evidence is clear. You can choose not to believe it, that's up to you.
You know, As an atheist, I would never attempt to deprive you of your faith. Guess what. your rant here is nothing more than an argument against my beliefs. Typical religious behavior. Do not impose this on anyone okay. leave people be what they are and stop trying to convince people you are right.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, MindFrog, foxdie and 4 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
My assumption is right. Most people afraid of punishment after CTB. So far I didn't see anyone blamed or cursed God. They just blamed parents, their abusers, shifty society or themselves because of illness. God created men and women, but there are more than 5% of population are gay lesbians, bisexual or transgenders.
Is this post about people's beliefs towards a god, or their sexuality? I'm confused.

Reactions: Skathon, Lost in a Dream, Noriv159 and 1 other person
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
God create humans beings and universal, if you are Christian and believed it. If you are lesbians, gay or transgenders. It's really not your fault. If someone abused you, it's not your fault or not abusers' fault. We are created by God. Why God can't create good human beings? So the world will always filled with peace and love.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I'm agnostic, because technically god's existence hasn't and can't really ever be disproven. But a big part of me says there better not be a god, who is responsible for all this suffering, and never intervened to end it.

Reactions: LONE WOLF., foxdie, Noriv159 and 1 other person
Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
I'm agnostic, because technically god's existence hasn't and can't really ever be disproven. But a big part of me says there better not be a god, who is responsible for all this suffering, and never intervened to end it.
What would be your approach if it happens to be there is a god? How would you express that frustration towards it, if possible?

I also hope he doesn't exist in the general sense, for he's sake. The whole thing to me is just sick and masochistic.

Reactions: foxdie, Good4Nothing and Superdeterminist
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
What would be your approach if it happens to be there is a god? How would you express that frustration towards it, if possible?

I also hope he doesn't exist in the general sense, for he's sake. The whole thing to me is just sick and masochistic.
I'm not even sure how I would get back at him/her/it. But I would be so angry and demand to know why.

Reactions: foxdie and Good4Nothing
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I'm not even sure how I would get back at him/her/it. But I would be so angry and demand to know why.
I would swear allegiance to Satan and wage war on God.

• Love
Reactions: Kassender, Skathon, Darkhaven and 4 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
What's the point arguing about God's existence if we aren't trying to define what God is?
I can believe in Spinoza's version of God, which in some very important ways differs from religious, judging God, who rewards or punishes people in the afterlife based on how they behaved on Earth.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Superdeterminist
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
God create humans beings and universal, if you are Christian and believed it. If you are lesbians, gay or transgenders. It's really not your fault. If someone abused you, it's not your fault or not abusers' fault. We are created by God. Why God can't create good human beings? So the world will always filled with peace and love.

Are you implying that LGBT individuals aren't "good human beings"?

I'm not sure what sexuality has to do with any of this...

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
I want to said God is not good. So far I didn't see anyone cursed God on the forum. Just fucked Christmas or no God existing like me. God define men and women. Some LGBT want to CTB because of this reason. Not been accepted by what we call the normal society and been bullied. Just like abortion, not been accepted by pro-lifers. Like book of Job in the Old Testament. Why God allowed Satan to tested his loyal servant? Personally, I think you believe in God. You will accept what happened on you. Life is unfair and complicated.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
What's the point arguing about God's existence if we aren't trying to define what God is?
I can believe in Spinoza's version of God, which in some very important ways differs from religious, judging God, who rewards or punishes people in the afterlife based on how they behaved on Earth.
That's very true, a common definition is crucial. One definition might be "an intelligence responsible for creating reality" but there will no doubt be contentions with this definition like Spinoza's god as you mentioned. God or not, I'm really afraid that all of the suffering that has happened, is happening now, and will happen, is somehow 'necessary' just given the fact that is does happen. We might be able to stop it, but the fact that it occurred at all still needs to be accounted for.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653
Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
I want to said God is not good. So far I didn't see anyone cursed God on the forum. Just fucked Christmas or no God existing like me. God define men and women. Some LGBT want to CTB because of this reason. Not been accepted by what we call the normal society and been bullied. Just like abortion, not been accepted by pro-lifers. Like book of Job in the Old Testament. Why God allowed Satan to tested his loyal servant? Personally, I think you believe in God. You will accept what happened on you. Life is unfair and complicated.
I don't know what you believe, but I hate to break it to ya pal, my God's a cow. Stop offending my religion.

T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
If you believed your religion. Just do what you God told you. No one will not stop you. I just expressed my point of view on religion; not specifically for Christian, all kinds of religion like Buddhism or Muslim. If you want to save the world. Go ahead. All religions think CTB is crime.
Noriv159, I don't think I am offending you religion. This is my point of view on any religions. Sorry I used Christian as a example. You don't have to agree what I said. If you are true believers of Jesus Christ and want to stop someone to commit a crime. Go ahead. My principal is respect not encourage. SS is private forum, but not accept by almost all the countries. I have some friends they believed some prophets said "if they keep praying, Trump will be President again on 01/21/2021. I said we should not believe fake prophets, but true God only. So they kicked me out on their life group. If you know history well, black peoples been brought to US as slaves by white. In the end some of black Americans been Christian, but lots of black people are dead. Spain conquered South and Central America. When español conquered one place, always has priest with army. Now almost all the people in Latin America believed Jesus Chris. Poor native Indian been extinguished or lose their culture and religion. It's good there have some people like you want to save the world. If you are rich. Maybe you can donate all your money. I am sure you can help lots of homeless people. If you think I offered your religion. I will say sorry, but I will not change my point of views at this moment. I always asked myself what the life for. I am still not find my answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noriv159 and LONE WOLF.
Uzera

Uzera

Apr 11, 2020
I think people invented god as a coping mechanism to make people not afraid of death. An effect as to have life make sense ( no being scared of the unknown). Natural selection allowed the idea to keep spreading carried on to this day (religion is comfort for people). As a part of the LGBT community I can say first hand the people who are usually the worst to us are Christians, at least in my country (the US). Christianity has been a tool of conquerors since it was invented. Sorry you got kicked out your group sounds like they sucked anyways.