CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
See bere same outer people fighting. Keep fight, think forum should differ outer, here human die live what say bad word next day person die this trauma, need nice other , know wabt ctb still nice people ability trauma other here one day die nothing possible. Suffer all not hard understand think himan keep fight want chemic brain all compete, what good get fight next day person die, forim need transcend regular way human think. This here people die live suffer not know happen, remember nice each other not attack nit fight not trauma, say one word not know effect, unfortunately humans nature but still not make fight comon

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nomad7, Someone123, GenesAndEnvironment and 11 others
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
True. All of us here have seen some shit and this forum should be a place where we can voice our concerns without usual threats and fake platitudes. We should be able to politely disagree on some things but it's important to keep in mind that suffering is not a competition. A reason might seem banal at first but it's most likely not the only reason someone found themselves on here, they just aren't ready to share the rest.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, hungry_ghost, crimson blue and 3 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Short answer? We're human.

Reactions: CTB Dream and Ἡγησίας
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
See bere same outer people fighting. Keep fight, think forum should differ outer, here human die live what say bad word next day person die this trauma, need nice other , know wabt ctb still nice people ability trauma other here one day die nothing possible. Suffer all not hard understand think himan keep fight want chemic brain all compete, what good get fight next day person die, forim need transcend regular way human think. This here people die live suffer not know happen, remember nice each other not attack nit fight not trauma, say one word not know effect, unfortunately humans nature but still not make fight comon
I hate fighting with people in general, it takes all the little bit of energy I have and drains me. It makes me very anxious and I hate it. I don't know why some people like to argue and fight, there's much better things to spend our energy on.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: CTB Dream, crimson blue, Life_and_Death and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's a fact that in this life especially on the internet nowhere is free from the cruelty and hostility of humans. Wherever there is humans there is the potential for harm to be created. We all experience life differently and cannot really understand what others go through so often communication can lead to invalidation and this can just make things worse. That is why it's better to be alone. Pretty much everything in this world makes me feel more tired, especially humans.

Often people who start arguments and engage in them are doing it as a form of obnoxious attention seeking, many humans desperately crave attention from others and many people who suffer in life become bitter which causes them to take their negative emotions out on others. But all of this kind of thing is best to be avoided in my opinion. Many human behaviours just makes me want to leave this world even more.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, NaturalBornNEET and Julgran
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I haven't seen any fights here, what happened?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Civility and decency cost nothing. I may not like what you say but I respect your right to say it.

I've seen a little bit of fighting. I could see both points of view and I think it was mostly a failure of empathy, understanding and imagination to put yourself in that person's shoes.

There are a lot of desperate, mentally ill people here. We need to cut each other plenty of slack. In all my time here I've not seen much bullying or outright toxicity between members. Tempers can run high, people can be tightly wound. I'm mostly impressed by how patient and forbearing people are.

I'm a fairly irritable person which is part of the reason I prefer to stay home and interact online. You always have the option to duck out. You never have to be trapped in the 'hell of other people'. Please take time to breathe before lashing out verbally.

Also. Print on a screen is a very stark medium. There are no non verbal cues, none. No body language, tone of voice, not even a vibe. It is so easy to be misunderstood or come across more harshly than you meant to.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream