• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Aug 2, 2024
Hi everyone,

I know there's plenty of people here that tried partial suspension hanging and didn't get the desired results.

Well, everyone fails because they forget to hold their breath. This is actually very important because if you don't do that, you will just start hyperventilating in an attempt to feel your brain oxygen.

A simple experiment for you all: tie a slip knot (noose knot) on a rope or, what I used, a bathrobe belt. Put it around your neck as high up as possible, just below the chin. Tighten the rope, making sure that the know is perfectly behind your neck. Exhale fully and take a deep breath and hold it. Then immediately pull the rope upwards, above your head with one hand, and pinch your nose with the other hand while keeping your lips closed.
If done right, you should start to spasm. This could also lead to very, very brief loss of consciousness, however I don't have any evidence of that since I had nobody to verify that for me.
Try this while standing up if you don't believe me.

Although I'm not keen on partial hanging (I prefer full suspension hanging), I believe this is an important finding and so I decided to share it with this community.

Let me know your thoughts :)

Y

youpi

Jul 4, 2024
I'm not sure why you're doing this thread but a lot of people have said that you don't choose to "not hold your breath", it's survival instincts kicking in.

Reactions: BoneWeary57
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Aug 2, 2024
I'm not sure why you're doing this thread but a lot of people have said that you don't choose to "not hold your breath", it's survival instincts kicking in.
But it helps in understanding how a successful partial hanging works. It's one step closer to achieving the goal, potentially. Also, if you hold your breath for long enough you will see results, meanwhile many people don't get any results. I get that you will release your nose after like 10 seconds or so, but my point still stands.

Y

youpi

Jul 4, 2024
Well if you hold your breath for long enough you don't even need to hang yourself :ahhha:

Seems to me you're just being a smart-ass. And not helping, adding to that.

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Aug 2, 2024
Well if you hold your breath for long enough you don't even need to hang yourself :ahhha:

Seems to me you're just being a smart-ass. And not helping, adding to that.
Damn, you're hurting my feelings there. Have you tried the experiment, before judging me? You might not appreciate my insights, but if someone else out there does, then that's a good thing. I know I'd have liked to have this knowledge years ago when I was crazy about partial hanging. If you got nothing to say, just keep quiet.