AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
I think its inhumane you wouldn't do that to your pet if it got damaged :hmph:

• Love
Reactions: ithappens, Dead Meat, FuneralCry and 2 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Because we are programmed to try and "save" others. Even if they don't want it.

Reactions: AQUA
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Because we must learn to conform!

• Aww..
Reactions: ithappens and AQUA
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
I'm thinking of scrawling DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) on my chest in permanent marker before I try, just to make sure if I am found that they know I don't want "saving".

Maybe "DNR - or I'll kick your ass!"

• Yay!
Reactions: AQUA
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Because we are programmed to try and "save" others. Even if they don't want it.
Makes you wonder, who's the one that's getting saved...
I'm thinking of scrawling DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) on my chest in permanent marker before I try, just to make sure if I am found that they know I don't want "saving".

Maybe "DNR - or I'll kick your ass!"
even better, slice it into your chest with a blade for "Aesthetics" ;p
I'm personally gonna do a quiz for the people that examine my body :D

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because society would rather have us suffer. This existence is cruel and we lack the right to die.

• Aww..
Reactions: ithappens and AQUA
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
DNRs will not be honored in a CTB incident. And, in at least some places in the US, a doctor does not have to honor them.

You'd be better off carving the name of a medical malpractice attorney in your chest, right below the address of a Christian Scientist church. Probably would work better down here, anyway.

Reactions: Meditation guide, poisonedminds, ithappens and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Because people like pretending to care about others and forcing them to live on this goddamn blue rock in spite of not giving a damn about them!

Reactions: Shadowrider and ithappens
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Perhaps OP can clarify the conditions of their statement, because I'm not entirely sure what is being asked. Are they are asking why euthanasia isn't made available to those with history of suicide attempts? Is it a question of whether or not a patient presenting to the ER after an attempt should have a physician step in to "finish the job" if the attempt fails or abstain from rendering life saving interventions in the event of a lethal attempt. Making that distinction is crucial if one hopes to start a conversation.

"Putting someone down" requires another person to play an active role in ending your life and there is line that demarcates the border between "allowing someone to die" and "killing someone". Life saving medical interventions are not likely to be happily received by a person whose intention was to die, but it doesn't mean that those treating that person are doing so with malicious intent. As soon as another person is pulled into the equation, shouldn't their right to choose also be considered?