May 28, 2021
People are willing to backflip over a shark tank and solve complex math while reciting the Lord's Prayer to get a shipment of N sent their way. But they won't walk 10 minutes down the road to the corner of Sketch Ave. and Drug St.?

Are these more difficult to acquire in most areas than I realize? Painful to die on?
Are people afraid of getting busted? Or developing a dependency? What am I missing?

• Yay!
Reactions: sundown12, gloriatrillo, archipelago and 8 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Can you ctb with H via insufflation? Most people are probably sketched out by drug dealers and needles. Also the purity of street H is probably so low that this method would be unreliable. I asked about ctb'ing with H but never got any answers.

With my luck I will just end up becoming an addict rather than ctb'ing.

Reactions: archipelago
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I have no idea how to buy such drugs IRL, and figure it's safer for me to avoid street opioids. What if I got addicted? That seems a worse outcome than death

I used to have a fentanyl analog thinking I'd eventually use it to CTB. Based on my limited research it would have been enough just by snorting. But I got rid of it a few years ago & don't think it's sold anymore

May 28, 2021
Can you ctb with H via insufflation? Most people are probably sketched out by drug dealers and needles. Also the purity of street H is probably so low that this method would be unreliable. I asked about ctb'ing with H but never got any answers.

With my luck I will just end up becoming an addict rather than ctb'ing.
Injection, insufflation, ingestion, smoking, and rectal absorption are all potentially lethal with H.

Inconsistent/unreliable purity is a good answer; I didn't consider it as it's really easy to get drugs tested where I'm from.

Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
People are willing to backflip over a shark tank and solve complex math while reciting the Lord's Prayer to get a shipment of N sent their way. But they won't walk 10 minutes down the road to the corner of Sketch Ave. and Drug St.?
BDAF3D74 9141 4A1B 96EB 83A999137A4A

• Yay!
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Purity concerns and there's an antidote: naloxone. Also, N is more neuroprotective in situations of hypoxia if an attempt fails.

Reactions: archipelago, western_heart, demuic and 1 other person
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I always thought I could pay a smack head to give me the hotshot but then I worry that it might tip them over the edge. I reckon no matter the strength if you pay £100 put the whole lot in a needle and hit up it's going to be enough to kill you if you've never had it before. I didn't think smoking it could kill you because you wouldn't be able to get enough I'm but I don't know.

Reactions: I should go
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Most of the street drugs nowadays aren't cut pure and have other things in it that could cause more lasting damage than intended. Whereas Nembutal and SN come from chem suppliers or pharma and you know what you're getting because it comes with a MSDS sheet.

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
Even worse than addiction would be getting caught / saved (naloxone) and then forced into a drug treatment program to stay out of jail...

Until finding this forum I was planning to order H (since it's hard to find fent/analogues online now) and had thought about also getting naloxone in case I had any last minute regrets. But then I figured that would make my SO feel even worse if they found the antidote after I died.
(Also, I have no idea how to use heroin and don't think I'll learn anytime soon)