P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish for an off switch, to fall into an eternal sleep but there is no such switch so probably I will still be here tomorrow and I'll have to deal with another day and I'll spend my time here on SaSu. Good night!

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, natthebrat, WhyWasIBorn and 11 others
bloodblacknothing

bloodblacknothing

from stardust, to stardust
Jul 16, 2023
me too, if only it were so easy -- hopefully some real rest is just around the corner.

anyway, goodnight!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: natthebrat and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always wished for the same thing, it just sounds so incredibly peaceful to sleep for all eternity, I see so much beauty in the thought of nothingness, it comforts me as non existence is true relief and freedom from everything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: natthebrat and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I really wish it was that easy but thats never going to happen, it'll only exist in our dreams. I hope you have a good sleep, maybe your day will be more bearable tomorrow. I'm excited to see your breakfast picture tomorrow on the discord server (assuming you send any.) Gn, Sleep well :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
A bittersweet thought. It would be wonderful. I hope you get good rest.

• Hugs
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I wish for an off switch, to fall into an eternal sleep but there is no such switch so probably I will still be here tomorrow and I'll have to deal with another day and I'll spend my time here on SaSu. Good night!
I wanna be snark and say there kinda is one called your brain stem, but I fully get what you're saying and how that's different. I suppose that as animals, it's probably not a good evolutionary trait to have a suicide switch lol. Then again, ants have one so who knows.

• Hugs
Doz

Doz

Gloom and DOOM
Aug 15, 2023
If there is ever a robot uprising, those robots are gonna have it so good when it comes to that. If they become self aware all they'd have to do is short circuit or malfunction. Download a fuck ton of viruses into their hard drive all while feeling no pain at all.

Just thinking out loud here.

• Hugs
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
I researched a lot, I got a lot of help from here, I bought an ebook on amazon and the easiest, cleanest and painless way is to use a nitrogen cylinder with an outlet bag, the outlet bag is made with a plastic bag for roasting chicken, a hose silicone and adhesive tape.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mare Imbrium and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good morning! Obviously a new day is ahead of me. I'll see what it has prepared for me. Thanks everyone for your comments!

Reactions: CW36
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I wish the same thing friend. Something that takes the pain and trauma out of it just for the feeling of peace finally. Also doesn't cost you $10,000 or will have the police show up to your house.

• Hugs
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I was just thinking of an off switch. It gave me the idea of a on switch. Basically use a power cable that is applied to the brain and heart. Flick the switch and ill be turned into kfh (kentucky fried human) and would imagine it wouldn't be that painful as the brain would be going nuts. I bet some foaming from the mouth

• Yay!