oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Why don't I die. Everything seems so pointless. The past haunts. The present sucks and there is no future. Why the fuck am I here.

Reactions: Nem, Lifeisatrap, The.End and 3 others
WhyWasIBorn

WhyWasIBorn

I didn't ask to be here... so why can't I leave?
Jan 18, 2019
This existence is a confusing thing. I want to be out of it.

• Love
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
Why don't I die. Everything seems so pointless. The past haunts. The present sucks and there is no future. Why the fuck am I here.

We human beings, with emotions and intelligence to deduce that life is too painful to live, but biological instincts prevents us from ending it.

Life is an oxymoron. Many are dying to live, while we are living to die. Messed up minds that makes us sad being happy, and happy being sad.

Reactions: OverItAll, Lifeisatrap, oxymoron and 4 others
Y

Yorkshire91

Aug 30, 2019
We human beings, with emotions and intelligence to deduce that life is too painful to live, but biological instincts prevents us from ending it.

Life is an oxymoron. Many are dying to live, while we are living to die. Messed up minds that makes us sad being happy, and happy being sad.

Never read anything that makes so much sense!!

Reactions: Nem
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
i feel you, i ask my self the same everyday. life is unfair and painful. life is meaningless. that makes me so weak. i don't want to live anymore

Reactions: Nem and Lifeisatrap
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Yeah everyday I think it's be my last but fucking life won't go away. I crave for nothing but death.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
O

OverItAll

Aug 31, 2019

I cried reading that. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: sleepless