Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
In my life a black guy would come up to me and say cheer up you never know when you could get hit by a bus.

This happened twice now, the bus anology was eerie.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Meditation guide, TheEndisNear121200 and 2 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I do believe in law of attraction.
It's a little bit far-fetched however,
it's probably not our fault that we think of suicide though.

I once was seriously consider suicide and was thinking about to hang myself,
and my screensaver on laptop, you know how it teaches new vocabulary and stuff?
at that moment it said "inevitable "

There was also another word next to it, that was quite freaky and relates to suicide but
I can't recall what it was.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 94 and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Holy shit that's kind of creepy

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, SmellyRat and KleinerWolf
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
You can blame ummm... chance, coincidence, synchronicity, whatever's left in Pandora's box?

I'm sorry if this is affecting you more negatively than necessary.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and TheEndisNear121200
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
"You can blame ummm... chance, coincidence, synchronicity, whatever's left in Pandora's box?

I'm sorry if this is affecting you more negatively than necessary."

If only blaming solves our problems...

These kinda situations are quite creepy it's probably like telepathy or something,
where you tell the water you hate it and it changes to a darker color...

• Hugs
Reactions: CoalmineCanary and Xiaomi
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
In my life a black guy would come up to me and say cheer up you never know when you could get hit by a bus.

This happened twice now, the bus anology was eerie.
It's happened to me a lot for various things. It could be they are picking up psychic impressions from you, unknown to them. A small inner voice prompts them to say it.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I also hear that pets could sense these kinds of stuff.

Reactions: KleinerWolf and Meditation guide
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
"If only blaming solves our problems...

These kinda situations are quite creepy it's probably like telepathy or something,
where you tell the water you hate it and it changes to a darker color..."

wow...
speechless... :'(

Karma can work quickly.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
"If only blaming solves our problems...

where you tell the water you hate it and it changes to a darker color..."

wow...
speechless... :'(

Karma can work quickly.

Law of attraction says that everything is energy.
If everything comes down to the micro scale, cells and particles,

they should be able to sense each other.
it makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: CoalmineCanary
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
It's happened to me a lot for various things. It could be they are picking up psychic impressions from you, unknown to them. A small inner voice prompts them to say it.
I rationalised it as they saw I was in the dumps and told me to cheer up. Nothing supernatural about it at least I hope not. That would be even more scarier If people were reading my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, KleinerWolf and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I rationalised it as they saw I was in the dumps and told me to cheer up. Nothing supernatural about it at least I hope not. That would be even more scarier If people were reading my mind.
It's not mind reading. It's just an urge to say something prompted by something they are not aware of. Psychic prompting.

You are probably a "transmitter", one who gives out psychic transmissions to those who are "receivers".

Last edited:
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I also hear that pets could sense these kinds of stuff.
Is that like birds flying away from the forest just before an earthquake like in the movies.
It's not mind reading. It's just an urge to say something prompted by something they are not aware of. Psychic prompting.
And the fact that both were black guys, I live in predominantly white area so why wasn't it two white guys.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, KleinerWolf and Xiaomi
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I do believe in law of attraction.
It's a little bit far-fetched however,
it's probably not our fault that we think of suicide though.

I once was seriously consider suicide and was thinking about to hang myself,
and my screensaver on laptop, you know how it teaches new vocabulary and stuff?
at that moment it said "inevitable "

There was also another word next to it, that was quite freaky and relates to suicide but
I can't recall what it was.
Are you and me reading too much into it, it sounds like we were both caught out by a coincidence.

• Love
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Trees too.

My sister and I were outside during a storm watching a tree I pointed out to her. It has probably been growing there in that spot for a hundred plus years as of yesterday. About six hours later, she stopped and looked out the front door and casually said, "there goes that tree you mentioned...", as it fell to the ground.

It bounced off of three phase power lines snapping two lines from off their insulator connectors showering the area below with sparks. Two of the power lines wrapped around getting caught on the street light and kept sparking into a flame. Another loud noise, and then a large section of our town was without power for awhile until they fixed it. They fixed it right away.

The tree bounced off the power lines snapping the crossbar and the three down guys *wires anchoring the power pole... It rolled slightly and landed parallel with its branches resting on both of my vehicles. If it wasn't for the power lines, both of my vehicles would have been flattened like pancakes.

This just happened like that so I figured to share it. The tree is probably EDITED: [it looks to be about 55 foot tall or long laying on the ground].. at least, and now we got to cut it and clean up the mess left behind. It uprooted itself is how the tree fell down.

It is little things like that, but my sister is used to it since she has known me my whole life.

It is just weird

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
And the fact that both were black guys, I live in predominantly white area so why wasn't it two white guys.
Black people are more uninhibited and also I've noticed are there to give these types of messages when you need to hear them. They don't hold back when they get these signals. In some way I believe it is a helpful message that you got, as if someone is aware of your desperation and wants you to know it.

Last edited:
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018

I don't understand I come from Hindu background the guys who developed the whole karma thingy but I've never wronged anyone apart from Nintendo by downloading old not new games. And karma relates to actions not words or even imaginings.

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Are you and me reading too much into it, it sounds like we were both caught out by a coincidence.

we are in charge anyways,
we don't have to acknowledge these sort of things if we don't like them,

I didn't last time.

When it comes to suicide,
I'll do it because I do it,
not because some "signs" or coincidence.

Reactions: Deleted member 94
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I don't understand I come from Hindu background the guys of developed the whole karma thingy but I've never wronged anyone apart from Nintendo by downloading old not new games. And karma relates to actions not words or even imaginings.

Wait... are you asking me to explain Karma to you? Totally unqualified and above my pay grade.

I just said that it can work fast.