evey8112

evey8112

Jan 25, 2021
So today was the day i was suppose to CTB but something ALWAYS comes up that prevents me from doing it. Someone's birthday, a holiday, Something somebody wants me to do for them that day, could be any event that pops out of nowhere. When i do have free time most of the time i am not in (THE FRAME OF MIND) that is ready to go. Yes some could argue i could go ahead with it anyway regardless of others but i am too nice. does this happen to anyone else?

U

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
Yes, this happens to me too. I don't plan my ctb's or give them a date because it's too much pressure for me, instead I just wait for the right moment when I am feeling impulsive. But I always come up with some reason I should just delay it for just a little bit of time. I might delay it for a few hours because I tell myself I should do some chores before I go, or I might delay it for a week because a special occasion is coming up and I don't want them to be thinking about me on that day. By the time I finish doing whatever it was that delayed my ctb, I'm no longer in the correct mindset to ctb. I don't know about your situation but I think that for me, the reason I do this is because of SI. I think if I didn't have such terrible SI, I would be able to ctb without coming up with excuses to not do it