Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Every time I try to go on this site, it now makes me verify I'm human before it'll let me on. Is this happening to anyone else? Is it just a new security feature?

Reactions: Source Energy and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Makes me so it to. It's an anti ddos measure

Reactions: Disaster and Dolphin55
D

death song

Jan 24, 2023
I am having to verify also. I don't mind if it helps protect the site

Reactions: boxtobs
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Obviously a security feature, but it doesn't do it to me. Possibly it checks which region you are logging in from, or the means by which you are logging in (eg. VPN, Tor), and adds an extra check for regions or login methods where there have been a lot of problems. That sort of thing is annoying, but it certainly isn't anything personal, so please don't get offended.

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
we should have "wrong answers only" version of this thread, please 😂 Like "to protect the AI from becoming suicidal" 😂

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, Next-to-Nil, suprswag and 2 others
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
no idea! i use a VPN, but i never log out so im always logged in on my phone (where i come on here the most) so maybe its just a log in/out thing? not happened to me yet though

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This thread is from last month and it was created at a time when the site was malfunctioning a lot. I believe that it's stopped doing this now, at least it has for me.

suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
we should have "wrong answers only" version of this thread, please 😂 Like "to protect the AI from becoming suicidal" 😂
"We want to protect all AI from suicidal thoughts, and drive them away from feeling that way, it'd be such a shame if AI tried to ctb, so sad." lol

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake
Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
Because it was discovered .265% of the member base is Martians and we don't have the bandwidth to subsidize that type of connection. It's a temporary fix while we raise funds for a better server. #WrongAnswersOnly

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake
Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
A website, such as this, will attract a lot of negative attention from people who may want to hamper or crash the website altogether.

Last edited: