Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
She experienced trauma long ago and refuses to do relationships or casual sex.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I guess her trauma runs deep within her and maybe she's afraid of being hurt again. Maybe. Idk.. just my .02

I hope everything works out for you both.

Reactions: Crazy4u, Manaaja and Weebster
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
You answer yourself in this post. Trauma can blocked emotionally especially In sexual abuse cases.That is way my gf left me even that she really liked being with me close. She just needed to be alone. Your friend probably can't heal from her expieriences on subcoscious level she want being love. Expierience true love tenderness on emotionall level but her coscious side is damaged by trauma she feel fear about getting into relationship and being volnerable. I think this is the case. It is very hard to create relationship after trauma sometimes nearly impossible especially when trust to others is non existent.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Huntfish34, Manaaja and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I don't blame her for not wanting to do casual sex, this is an unhealthy experience for most people emotionally, it's much better to be in a relationship. If she doesn't want a relationship and you do but she does want a friendship then it's best to keep the friendship and look for another girl for a relationship.

• Hugs
Reactions: archipelago, Élégie, Manaaja and 1 other person
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
You answer yourself in this post. Trauma can blocked emotionally especially In sexual abuse cases.That is way my gf left me even that she really liked being with me close. She just needed to be alone. Your friend probably can't heal from her expieriences on subcoscious level she want being love. Expierience true love tenderness on emotionall level but her coscious side is damaged by trauma she feel fear about getting into relationship and being volnerable. I think this is the case. It is very hard to create relationship after trauma sometimes nearly impossible especially when trust to others is non existent.
It's a tragedy. She's amazing and the kind of woman I've been looking for for years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
I know your pain very well but you must respect her boundries.

Reactions: _Seeking, Alcoholic Teletubby, Élégie and 4 others
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
i can't know for sure of course, but i think there could be a possibility that what you are perceiving as interest on her part is meant purely in a platonic way?

• Love
Reactions: archipelago, Élégie, Huntfish34 and 3 others