mittymittens

mittymittens

let's make it quick, ok?
Jun 11, 2023
this is kinda a silly question i'm just a really bad over thinker so maybe someone could help brainstorm ideas

ex friend who i cut off impulsively and i've probably hurt him by doing this because when i went back to try and reconnect with him, he didn't seem ready and told me that he didn't want to continue our conversation. this was something i also understood at the time because i was still hurt too and i don't think i was ready for rekindling either. this was back in april which was about 6 months ago.

that was the year before this one before the summer started, and the year before when we weren't friends and even after i tried reconnecting i wouldn't catch him staring/looking at me in the halls, maybe in class sometimes when i was laughing around june but before that not that i recall of.

after this year started, when he's with his friends he usually doesn't realize but my friend told me today he looked at me and looked away and looked at me again
when he's alone is when he starts staring at me for not too long because we are usually walking in the halls but more than just a glance.
he looked at me from afar even when we were in both opposite sides of the hallway

these stares and glances aren't even bad either, i'm not over him so maybe i'm thinking about it too much but at the same time these stares are getting kinda confusing

i guess i don't get it in a way because i thought he might've moved on or maybe he has? idk again i haven't moved on so maybe i'm overthinking and just hoping for something to happen

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
what do you mean by moving on if you're saying he was an ex friend?

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Maybe they miss you or you look too much into it. But it is not good for you to dwell on broken bridges without talking it out with said person directly and knowing for sure.

Reactions: ctvunny and Inthewind
TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
I like your cookie run profile picture
Edit: sorry if I'm completely off haha

mittymittens

mittymittens

let's make it quick, ok?
Jun 11, 2023
what do you mean by moving on if you're saying he was an ex friend?
he was an ex friend, i cut him off impulsively which is my own fault i hurt him, because of that and because now i regret my decisions i go through a cycle of feeling moved on to going back to square one
I like your cookie run profile picture
Edit: sorry if I'm completely off haha
awww thank u!! i love cookie run and yes u are right!
Maybe they miss you or you look too much into it. But it is not good for you to dwell on broken bridges without talking it out with said person directly and knowing for sure.
thing is i've talked to him already so i have an idea in my head that i can't go back to him again unless he initiates it or ill look desperate

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
he was an ex friend, i cut him off impulsively which is my own fault i hurt him, because of that and because now i regret my decisions i go through a cycle of feeling moved on to going back to square one

awww thank u!! i love cookie run and yes u are right!

thing is i've talked to him already so i have an idea in my head that i can't go back to him again unless he initiates it or ill look desperate
But you also have an idea that he maybe wants something again. Conflicting ideas made you stuck in a limbo imo.

I am sorry if I assume too much I was just giving my opinion btw. I hope you can get some closure, but if no one budge only assumptions can be made what each of you really think. Maybe he is thinking the same as you and doesn't want to be desperate. Who knows.

Habits are rough and people we got close to are hard to let go sometimes. I can sympathise. I wish you luck.

Reactions: Inthewind and ThisUnrest
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'd just talk to him tbh! xD You've been friends before, so it should be too hard to find something interesting! :)

Reactions: ThisUnrest
mittymittens

mittymittens

let's make it quick, ok?
Jun 11, 2023
But you also have an idea that he maybe wants something again. Conflicting ideas made you stuck in a limbo imo.

I am sorry if I assume too much I was just giving my opinion btw. I hope you can get some closure, but if no one budge only assumptions can be made what each of you really think. Maybe he is thinking the same as you and doesn't want to be desperate. Who knows.

Habits are rough and people we got close to are hard to let go sometimes. I can sympathise. I wish you luck.
even if he said he didn't want to continue the conversation at that time? like i get it but idk why he would change his mind i guess like apart of me maybe but i feel distrustful

also forgot to include this: if it's also the fact i switched out of an art class because i saw him in it too so it was probably really obvi that i switched out bcs of him

also dw ab assuming alot!! i basically posted this so people can do that with me LOL
I'd just talk to him tbh! xD You've been friends before, so it should be too hard to find something interesting! :)
i'll think about it for sure but same time i do not know if it's a good idea because i'm not sure what terms we are in ;o;