• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Everyday there's an endless stream of things to do, there are so many chores. Even the mundane tasks of existence take so much time and energy. Why does living take so much effort?

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulCage and Homo erectus
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
It's just constant effort, and constant problems. You have to find a job, a place to live, find friends, you have to exercise and eat right, shower regularly, go to the doctor, learn new things all the time, and find time to enjoy hobbies to keep satisfied with life.

On their own, these things aren't too hard to manage, but it keep piling up. There are always new obstacles to overcome, and it never, ever, stops. Not to mention, you can do all these things and there still seems to be very little payoff.

Reactions: Homo erectus, pebpebpebpeb, tbroken and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It's just constant effort, and constant problems. You have to find a job, a place to live, find friends, you have to exercise and eat right, shower regularly, go to the doctor, learn new things all the time, and find time to enjoy hobbies to keep satisfied with life.

On their own, these things aren't too hard to manage, but it keep piling up. There are always new obstacles to overcome, and it never, ever, stops. Not to mention, you can do all these things and there still seems to be very little payoff.
Life seems like too much effort and too many problems for me. I don't see the point of the struggle. It's a never-ending grind with no payoff or reward.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Newton's first law of motion states that an object at rest requires an external force to act upon it to get it to move. We can see how this law dictates the effort required for every little action taken which according to the third law of motion, will receive an equal and opposite reaction pushing it back and requiring more energy to overcome.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and sserafim