• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

glitxo

glitxo

Oct 18, 2020
Hi guys, i'm sorry to bother you. I selfharmed 1 week ago and my scars are all almost healed or just "closed", but out of nowhere one of the scars started looking weird like red-purpleish? And it has small holes in it and looks very cRusty and it hurts a LOT but it didnt hurt like this before, i felt nothing till now. Im scared and confused, is it infected?What should I do?:/

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: itachi of death, Lostandlooking, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 2 others
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
It might be infected. Please take care of yourself. Peace and love

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Ghost2211 and glitxo
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It sounds infected. I can't really tell you how bad without seeing it. Hold a warm/hot towel on it, keep it clean and use bacitracin.

Reactions: imdone1, MiseryLovesMyCompany and glitxo
glitxo

glitxo

Oct 18, 2020
thank you!! i wish u peace and luv as well!:) but is there any way to avoid that or at least stop the scar from hurting or getting more infected?

Reactions: itachi of death
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
thank you!! i wish u peace and luv as well!:) but is there any way to avoid that or at least stop the scar from hurting or getting more infected?
Do what I listed for a couple days if it get worse you might want to get it checked out.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and glitxo
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
antibiotics would help to clear infection.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, glitxo and Ghost2211
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Hi guys, i'm sorry to bother you. I selfharmed 1 week ago and my scars are all almost healed or just "closed", but out of nowhere one of the scars started looking weird like red-purpleish? And it has small holes in it and looks very cRusty and it hurts a LOT but it didnt hurt like this before, i felt nothing till now. Im scared and confused, is it infected?What should I do?:/
Take antibiotics asap.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211
glitxo

glitxo

Oct 18, 2020
thank u so much yall!! i will try what rosey said cus i don't think i have any antibiotics :)
and sorry again for bothering

• Hugs
Reactions: itachi of death, voyager, Meditation guide and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
thank u so much yall!! i will try what rosey said cus i don't think i have any antibiotics :)
and sorry again for bothering
Please do go to the doctor if it gets worse though. Bacterial infections really suck, and sepsis would be complete hell. It's just always better to try to solve it at home before having to come up with an excuse with doctors. Make sure to always clean blade before cutting ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, TheGoodGuy, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Can you get antibiotic ointment such as Neomycin? Drugstores have it. Also wipe it down with alcohol several times a day. That is not something to ignore because the infection can get into your blood stream and then you have a major problem.

Look up sepsis and flesh eating bacteria.

Reactions: glitxo
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Can you get antibiotic ointment such as Neomycin? Drugstores have it. Also wipe it down with alcohol several times a day. That is not something to ignore because the infection can get into your blood stream and then you have a major problem.

Look up sepsis and flesh eating bacteria.
Using alcohol or peroxide on wounds is no longer recommended. It was in the past, but it's better understood now that it causes irritation and damage.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Like others said sounds infected. Clean and dress the wound properly, alcohol based wipes are good for this. If it gets any worse speak to a doctor so you can get it properly treated.

glitxo

glitxo

Oct 18, 2020
I really don't want to speak to a doctor since my both arms are covered in scars, im very very very scared just looking at pics of rotting flesh idk what i'm going to do but it makes me really scared..I'm going to think about it then panic buy antibiotics and other stuff. thanks every1:)

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I really don't want to speak to a doctor since my both arms are covered in scars, im very very very scared just looking at pics of rotting flesh idk what i'm going to do but it makes me really scared..I'm going to think about it then panic buy antibiotics and other stuff. thanks every1:)
You need to get that under control immediately. Alcohol on it and hydrogen peroxide, soak it in it four times a day at least.
See a doctor. Get antibiotics.

Last edited:
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Like other people have said it sounds like it could be infected, you should get some antibiotics if you can, better still would be to go see a doctor about it.

They won't have you committed, they won't judge you, they just want to help you.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x, glitxo and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Please don't put alcohol or peroxide on it. A simple google search Will tell you that is painful and damaging. basitrasin is a topical otc antibiotic. If that doesn't help it needs medical attention. Also do research before taking advice since some people insist on wrong and potentially damaging information. You should know in a day or two if it's getting worse. Regardless of awkwardness it should get checked out if it progresses.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and glitxo
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Infection of your wounds will present as redness around the wound which spreads further outwards, and feels hot to touch. There will be 'weeping' of the wound and an awful smell, like sweaty fish :mmm:

Reactions: Ghost2211
glitxo

glitxo

Oct 18, 2020
noooo i don't want to b a sweaty fish-;-;

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ghost2211 and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
noooo i don't want to b a sweaty fish-;-;

I really do think you probably need antibiotics. Please go to A&E or get advice from your doctor.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Doctors have seen a lot, they'll be more concerned with taking care of that wound. Maybe even give advice that if you decide to do that again what you can do to avoid getting it infected. Depends on who you find.