C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
Today my nine your old sister, who I try to support and care for when I can, told me that I'm disgusting and that I always mess everything up.

You know you're a worthless piece of shit when even little kids point it out.

Her comment really stung because I thought we were friends; I thought we were close, but I guess not.

I confronted her and told her it was a piece of shit thing to say, she didn't care at all, she just dismissed me. I dont blame her, she's right, but I thought she cared about me more than that.

Every one I've ever met finds me a worthless piece of shit. Some of us were truly made to be nothing but huge wastes of space.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ybother, CarbonMonoxide, Denise2207 and 7 others
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Today my nine your old sister, who I try to support and care for when I can, told me that I'm disgusting and that I always mess everything up.

Her comment really stung because I thought we were friends; I thought we were close, but I guess not.

I confronted her and told her it was a piece of shit thing to say, she didn't care at all, she just dismissed me. I dont blame her, she's right, but I thought she cared about me more than that.

Every one I've ever met finds me a worthless piece of shit. Some of us were truly made to be nothing but huge wastes of space.
Observe my friend.
When you're alone inside or outside the home. And there are no people around. At thst moment you might find yourself content with who you are.
The problems arise when other come into play. Destiny has played a cruel joke on us. As we were born substandard of what is desirable, when the other had been given by birth, by default, all sorts of wonderful gifts. It is not hard work that they have, no. Thats a lie. It is all given to them from the beginning. And they build on that strong foundation.
You feel like this now by comparison.
With those who were born more fortunate than us.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, woxihuanni, inactive and 1 other person
B

bluejane

Sep 12, 2020
I know how you feel when you feel like nothing to anyone. But a 9 year old will say irrational things without meaning it, even on the surface. I used to tell my parents how much I hated them all the time when I was 9 and 10, but I didnt mean a bit of it I just didnt know how to communicate my feelings. I hope you understand that your lack of self worth doesnt mean others have a lack of worth for you, even though internalized self-loathing makes it seem so.

Sending you my love, message me for anything

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Deleted member 19654 and Coolchicka
C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
Observe my friend.
When you're alone inside or outside the home. And there are no people around. At thst moment you might find yourself content with who you are.
The problems arise when other come into play. Destiny has played a cruel joke on us. As we were born substandard of what is desirable, when the other had been given by birth, by default, all sorts of wonderful gifts. It is not hard work that they have, no. Thats a lie. It is all given to them from the beginning. And they build on that strong foundation.
You feel like this now by comparison.
With those who were born more fortunate than us.
You make a great point. Thanks for taking the time to reply :)

Reactions: SipSop
S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
Work on yourself. No one else's opinion should count. And 9 year olds can be hurtful...look at how kids behave to each other in school. They certainly have no filter with family. My son called me a cow when he was 9. We laugh about it now but he's never forgotten my reaction to it... or the fact I didn't speak to him for a while after. That has more effect than arguing.

• Love
Reactions: Ybother, GoodPersonEffed and Coolchicka
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I'm sorry you sister said that to you. Kids need to learn empathy as they grow. I remember when I was little, my older sister punished me for something (rightly so) and I wrote note saying: I hate (my sister's name) on her bed. I think I might've been younger then 9. Anyway long story short I love her now. It'll come in time. And never forget that SS will miss you if you ctb :heart:

Reactions: Coolchicka
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020

I am sorry to hear this. Your sister definitely said a wrong thing. But it's mostly like because of young age, children often say things they didn't actually meant to say. I am sure once she grows up she will realize you are a good person. Or even if you would ctb she would realize she was wrong.

But it's also not a good thing when you know people who you love will miss you and regret the loss. Personally I feel pretty bad knowing 1 person will be really sad when I catch my bass. I wish nobody carried about me. It's even worse if you don't care for yourself anymore.

Reactions: blackballoon and Coolchicka
Denise2207

Denise2207

Aug 9, 2020

kids cam be so cruel and don't understand how hurtful words can be. You are not worthless or a piece of shit. You are valued and loved here on SS. Sending love and hugs to you xx

• Love
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The way you should look at that remark is with pity that she has no idea of how to communicate with kindness and thinks it's ok to direct that kind of brutal putdown at anyone. It's on her, not you. She is the one with a big problem not you.