• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
My fking gp prescribed me a different one. Why is Meto so special? Please tell me. For some reason I have no memory of reading about this. And am too tired to search and find the correct combination of key words.

My memory sucks shit so prob why.

Thanks y'all.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
My fking gp prescribed me a different one. Why is Meto so special? Please tell me. For some reason I have no memory of reading about this. And am too tired to search and find the correct combination of key words.

My memory sucks shit so prob why.

Thanks y'all.
There is a list of six possible antiemetics in Stan's Guide. Sorry I can't manage to post a link here. My brain is frazzled. I think Stan's Guide also explains why those particular ones are recommended. Just search for Stan's Guide.

In the UK you can get Buccastem online or otc. You just say you need it for sickness due to migraines. Buccastem is prochlorperazine which is on Stan's list.

Why does it all have to be so hard?

Just checked. Stan's Guide says the six antiemetics are dopamine blockers. There is a warning that dopamine blockers can react with meds so people need to check this.

Stan's Guide says travel sickness pills are no good for the SN method.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk and VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
There is a list of six possible antiemetics in Stan's Guide. Sorry I can't manage to post a link here. My brain is frazzled. I think Stan's Guide also explains why those particular ones are recommended. Just search for Stan's Guide.

In the UK you can get Buccastem online or otc. You just say you need it for sickness due to migraines. Buccastem is prochlorperazine which is on Stan's list.

Why does it all have to be so hard?

Just checked. Stan's Guide says the six antiemetics are dopamine blockers. There is a warning that dopamine blockers can react with meds so people need to check this.

Stan's Guide says travel sickness pills are no good for the SN method.
Ah ye, true. Forgot he mentioned a list.

olkf

olkf

I smile by your disgrace
Jan 21, 2022
You got ondansetron? That makes three of us