I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
one chance at life and it's a torturous ordeal ending in misery. i can't envision a happy ending to my story. im not unique either. billions of people met the same bitter end before me. fucking hell

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ComingUpRoses, LifeQuitter2018, voyager and 7 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Are we sure it's just one chance? Maybe we're stuck on this nightmare wheel forever, experiencing different lives and new dimensions of suffering each time. It really is sickening.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, LifeQuitter2018, sparkie and 5 others
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Men yeah jo 1 life and i had to be born deformed. Like holy fuck who in his right mind lets a deformed child live.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, voyager, demuic and 2 others
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I know exactly how you feel.

Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, it's a shame. None of us deserve this. Sure, I've made my fair share of mistakes, but nothing worthy a life sentence and no matter how much I suffered or repented there was no absolution. This life is fucked, and thereby pointless.

Reactions: Deathbydemo
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Yeah, it's a shame. None of us deserve this. Sure, I've made my fair share of mistakes, but nothing worthy a life sentence and no matter how much I suffered or repented there was no absolution. This life is fucked, and thereby pointless.
Exactly this. Thank you for wording it in a way I can resonate with.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
J

jakaka

Jan 15, 2021
Are we sure it's just one chance? Maybe we're stuck on this nightmare wheel forever, experiencing different lives and new dimensions of suffering each time. It really is sickening.
God I hope not. Ive actually been exceptionally lucky in this life's and I'm still hurting...there's so much worse that could have happened to me

Reactions: Superdeterminist