• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It even takes effort to die…

• Love
Reactions: ctbcat, ijustwishtodie and _Minsk
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
True and we also need fuel for it. Usually you make an effort getting fuel (food/water) then you spend said fuel making effort for other things.

Reactions: sserafim
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Mostly because of gravity and friction. If you mean the mental side of things, well, it's hard to think about.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
True and we also need fuel for it. Usually you make an effort getting fuel (food/water) then you spend said fuel making effort for other things.
It's all just so annoying…

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: R_N
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I asked the same thing when I was younger and I still haven't found the answer. At first I thought it was perhaps because of finite resources and how we are forced to be in competition to survive but I don't know if that's the correct answer

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
cause and effect system every action requires energy and there is limited storage capability that each machine has due to power density hence the need to eat 3 meals a day, as for doing work the human machine is slow because it processes information at a slow speed that's why it takes so long to do anything, as for gaining knowledge the brain requires learning, and feedback is slow because of how our brain work there stuck in the slow lane, as for AI it will inherit all human knowledge built directly into its mind without ever having to learn anything