evilnkaa

evilnkaa

Till' Death Was Never Enough
Jun 24, 2024
My heart is always in pieces. I am broken. I am unloveable. Am I doing too moch? Do I love too much? I've been raped, abused, thrown away. I do. Not. Understand. What am I doing wrong? I forgive and I love.. And at the end of it all I'm used I;m always fucked over. And i'm so exhausted. I just want someone to love me like I love them. I just want to be seen. I just want someone I can come home to when I had a shitty day. I hate myself so much for it. I can't seem to just be alone. I can't live without love. It's eating me up like a plague. I feel so defeated.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hunterer, Praestat_Mori, davidtorez and 10 others
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
As someone who exists, and is not you, I am part of the "everyone" you speak of.

I don't hate you.

On the contrary, I wish you love, peace, and strength.

I believe in you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, davidtorez and egobaby
egobaby

egobaby

insane
Jul 19, 2021
i feel this on another level <3 sending virtual hugs

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

Remember

Oct 31, 2021
I feel this way too. So much love given, and so much pain received. There must be something very wrong with the world that a person can want nothing more than for others to be happy, to love and be loved, only to receive mistreatment and exploitation in kind.

You sound like a truly caring person, I hope one day you have someone who treats you with the love and care you deserve.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and davidtorez
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
The truth. Because others do not see you in the same way that you see yourself.

Mentally ill people are particularly vulnerable because they tend to see themselves in a distorted reality.

Listen to what other people have to say. Trust what other people say about you if they all say the same thing. Change it if you think it's stopping you from reaching your goals.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Just to clarify, I'm not a psychologist or anything and maybe this is all just baloney- although, I have witnessed it in other people... We tend to seek out what we know in terms of relationships I think. Even if they aren't healthy. I've known people with violent, abusive fathers go on to have violent, abusive partners. Not saying you had an abusive childhood- I don't know. But, it does seem like some people are magnets for abusive people and weirder still, they go for them too. That's the worst of it to my mind- that in their own heads, they don't seem to think they deserve better. I'm sorry you've had so many bad experiences.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
You aren't necessarily unlovable- you are just thinking it since you had bad luck in romance etc. Remember that as long as you can take care of yourself, you don't actually need a partner to ground you or make you happy. We have those needs but besides that, you could also try to meditate while being overwhelmed.

Just laying still for 30-60 minutes in bed while focusing different parts and energies on awareness will convert the low energies, the pressure, and the stuck energy, perhaps even some "demons" in your body that you have been carrying all day (or longer). It clears some air and you will also have better rest at night.