L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
So I got released from psych ward (where I spent most of my time on this forum and have decided on bathtub method!). Anyway, meds doubled which means am walking down street wanting to die rather than lying in bed wanting to die. I don't know whether to plan for six months of being alive, or for longer term enduring depression. And I'd love to go now. Just hanging on not to upset people again. I don't know how to plan anything because I don't have a life worth living.

Everyone is telling me to give up drugs, like suicidal thoughts and misery are better than drugs. So today am having a beer. It tastes disgusting. Is it off? Is it the Prozac making it taste bad?

If I am going to live for longer I need to economise and plan for future. If it is only six months, then I can spend more money. If I go soon then I'll be blamed for not trying or something. I've been on this site and wanting to die for years. Confused.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Any Covid symptoms?

A beer is fine, they probably don't mean that.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I know. They don't want me on drugs, but they don't mind me drinking.

No Covid symptoms. I think the beer is off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Don't drink it. I wish I could buy you another one.

M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
If they doubled your meds it might be the higher dosage making it taste bad. It's actually one of the ways they know the correct dosage. If you're at the right dose of SSRI's then you can more strongly taste bitter things.