• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
I used to be more sure about it. Ironically, my life was better then. Now it's harder to decide and yet it should be easy given that my life is worse.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim, _AllCatsAreGrey_, Forever Sleep and 5 others
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Maybe because you know more, are more experienced?

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
I don't understand why that would affect the decision. I know more but so what?
One thought that used to help motivate me was "You won't care about any of this ever again one second after you die." Why is that not helpful anymore?

I wonder if I only feel comfortable with suicide during times when my life isn't truly terrible but only somewhat. Right now, it's leaning toward terrible and I just want to fix it but can't.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim and Meteora
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I used to be more sure about it. Ironically, my life was better then. Now it's harder to decide and yet it should be easy given that my life is worse.
I feel the same way life was way better then and WAY worse now yet itĀ“s harder. I donĀ“t think this is the reason but I often thought about how sure I used to be about ctb but now at almost age 30 I feel like I kid myself that I will never ctb because I didnĀ“t do it any of the countless other times in my life where I was sure I would do it but I sure hope I will get the courage to do it someday soon instead of just keep fantasizing about it.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, sserafim and Olisop21.
E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
For me it evolved pretty quick from feeling ready to aknowleging that I'm probably not able to do it. My life is getting worse yet realisation that I can't end it is becoming stronger day by day. It's a terrible feeling.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I wish I could CTB right now. I'm a coward.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora and sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Did you make any actual attempts when you were younger? Maybe it's more that it was passive ideation back then. I think passive ideation is much easier- even enjoyable- the idea of being dead and free without having to actually plan and go through the process of it.

When you start actually thinking about what you're going to have to risk and what you may have to put yourself through to gain release, it becomes a whole lot scarier I think. Plus, sites such as this tend to urge us to be cautious I think- we're more aware of attempts failing and the aftermath. Maybe it's better in terms of keeping your nerve to be naive. Not wise in the long-run I feel though. I think it's better to research why attempts fail so we give ourselves the best chances of a clean exit.

Reactions: Ambivalent1 and Endofit