G

Ghab

Student
Aug 6, 2018
why? I have an intense curiousiy regarding death and what happens. That's my reasoning.

Reactions: lv-gras, Trashcan and Deutsch
P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I have a mental illness that hasn't responded to treatment and makes my life a living hell. I've tried countless therapies, medications, etc. and nothing works. Enough is enough. With suicide, I'll finally find my peace.

Reactions: lv-gras, betteroffdead, Why. and 4 others
ctkmtt

ctkmtt

living the dream
Aug 8, 2018
Boyfriend left me, tried coming back, and then changed his mind and told me to go rot, I'm autistic and mentally ill, have PTSD(sexually and physically abused), have no future.I'm 19 and already stuck in bed most the time because my medication just "calms me down" aka makes me sleep for 12-15 hours a day. My family thinks I'm a failure, especially my dad. Which I am. Nowhere to go, nobody to talk to. No point in anything.

Reactions: Ampsvx123, Ghab, lv-gras and 3 others
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I have no desire to be alive and have felt this way for a very long time.
My death will provide for those I love financially and emotionally.
I want what's best for those I care about and I don't want to be part of a world that's hurtful, confusing and awful.

Reactions: goxua, betteroffdead, Deutsch and 2 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I'm 21 and have wanted to die for a while. Mental disorders that aren't responding to treatment. I have traits of another and have been unable to get help for it no matter where I look. I also made some fuck ups in my younger years which will haunt me forever. I also experienced some very shitty things in my childhood that messed up emotionally.

I first started thinking of suicide at age 9. They became a constant thing when I was in middle school.

As a teenager, I was ambivalent. A part of me wanted to die, a part of me wanted to live. I got lots of help and decided to give life a try.

I have since realized life isn't for me and really wish that I had died years earlier. The next step is to obtain a gun.

Reactions: goxua
S

shortjoke

Aug 11, 2018
There is nothing I want to achieve. Nothing is worth the effort. This is all meaningless.

I cannot feel like normal people do. The duration of my emotions are extremely short, and most of the time I can only feel annoyance, irritation or frustration.

I want nothing to do with this society.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, lv-gras, betteroffdead and 2 others