Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I was free to do whatever I wanted; to define the course my life would follow. There was a lot I wanted to do. But what have I done? Absolutely nothing. All my days have been wasted and I'm not the same as before. I walk on the earth without purpose and place. I'm afraid of dying alone.

I know that soon my youth will be over, and I will never have another chance to live again (at least not in this world). If this happens I will already be dead, and I will not wait for the diseases to kill me.

I agree with the drama of some users on this forum. "Lost potential" is scary. You just know that everything could have been better

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby, derpyderpins, sensitiveguy and 2 others
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
There are lost opportunities, but also new opportunities...

sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
We die to make space for our children, and we recycle energy in our bodies into the environment. There's at least 100 billion people who lived on this earth. And that number is on the rise. Imagine if we all lived and never died, the earth would be very crowded and unappealing.

In this quite formal sense, death is a way to create something beautiful.

Reactions: divinemistress36
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I don't have an answer to why we must die that doesn't get into speculating religion. We die because that's how it is.

But I wanted to say this post is refreshing as a different look at life. Rather than rejecting existence, you are acknowledging the possibilities that existence holds. If you can contemplate this deeply, I'm sure you can turn things around. Sure, things could have been better, but no reason not to make them as 'better' as possible now.

Reactions: Labyrinth