mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
People who want to hang themselves usually do not leave a noose hanging for days, but it could happen. The other reason why they reported on it in such a way is that the media really likes to attribute many daily occurences to racism and polarize people along racial lines.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, freefrommybody, Wayfaerer and 2 others
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
People who want to hang themselves usually do not leave a noose hanging for days, but it could happen. The other reason why they reported on it in such a way is that the media really likes to attribute many daily occurences to racism and polarize people along racial lines.
The one had grown into the branch. I could see myself leaving it there for a reminder of where I was, or how far I had come.
I just wonder why they would not consider that people could not be in distress, especially if there were more than one. I see it as a cry for help. I have said to my family everything but put a noose up to show them how distressed I am.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
The one had grown into the branch. I could see myself leaving it there for a reminder of where I was, or how far I had come.
I just wonder why they would not consider that people could not be in distress, especially if there were more than one. I see it as a cry for help. I have said to my family everything but put a noose up to show them how distressed I am.

The race angle is more interesting to the media, especially with all the things that have been happening in the previous months. The truth or facts don't matter to those people, they only care about presenting racism as the biggest problem America faces.

I hope that you are taking good care of yourself, if you want to chat, my inbox is open.

Reactions: Wayfaerer and fat feet
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
The race angle is more interesting to the media, especially with all the things that have been happening in the previous months. The truth or facts don't matter to those people, they only care about presenting racism as the biggest problem America faces.

I hope that you are taking good care of yourself, if you want to chat, my inbox is open.
I am in the middle of the pool with my head above water, my legs are still moving to the music. Thank you for the offer.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
The noose is very loaded symbol in North America, especially the USA. And the African American community is very sensitive to these things. Look up Emmett Till a 14 yr old who was lynched in 1955, which is not that long ago in the scheme of history. These kinds of symbols have long tails from the past to the present and are still used to terrorize people today.

Edit: Emmett Till may not be the best case for the noose but it definitely highlights why they are still loaded symbols

Last edited:
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Because the media have a vested interested in stoking up drama for profit.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, fat feet, Bzrluvtriangle and 2 others
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Modern day woke crowd are like paranoid schizophrenics twisting everything they see to fit the narrative of their choosing just so they can feel righteous.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, fat feet and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
The noose is very loaded symbol in North America, especially the USA. And the African American community is very sensitive to these things. Look up Emmett Till a 14 yr old who was lynched in 1955, which is not that long ago in the scheme of history. These kinds of symbols how long tails from the past to the present and are still used to terrorize people today.

I am aware of that. Canada is not known for lynchings to my knowledge.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I would encourage anyone upset by this to research the last 10 noose finding incidents and report back the number that were actual racisms. Jussie and bubba are a freebie.

I'm certainly not downplaying that bad people do bad things, but in the case of noose stories, they are almost always bullshit, mistaken identity (exercise ropes confused as a noose), or seeing something that isnt there.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and fat feet
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
I would anyone upset by this to research the last 10 noose finding incidents and report back the number that were actual racisms. Jussie and bubba are a freebie.
This is not the US, it is Canada.