C

CannotAnymore

Apr 29, 2022
I was reading about these new pods in development for Exit International. But people are already up in arms.... I failed with SN last year (miscalculated the amount I needed based on my weight gain in the last 4 years). Now it's no longer available for purchase on the main site that you buy everything from. I am ready to go, I do not want to continue this life, but I do not want to have to shoot myself or do something where I can be labeled as 'crazy' or 'unwell'. It would allow me to say goodbye to the 3 people who care and allow me to set my end of life decisions and not traumatize anyone
I don't want to traumatize the person that would have to find me.

I tried... after the last failed attempt... I really did try to want to live.... I tried....

• Hugs
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, Painfu.Ll.suffering, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
It's traumatizing for people who remain and see a gory suicide and also if someone attempts and can't kill themselves it's also traumatizing. I hate that world is built this way, why to force people to live? It must be a choice, just like getting a tattoo or a new haircut. Because preventing people from dying is just doing everything worse.

• Love
Reactions: CannotAnymore, Painfu.Ll.suffering and Lost in a Dream
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I expect they hope leaving us with only terrifying, traumatising methods will put us off and to some extent- it works. We're all on here rather than at peace. It won't work for everyone though. You have to wonder if there will be a surge in the more violent methods.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Reuthry
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because humans are a disgusting species with so many who are obsessed with making others suffer for as long as possible. Sadly the society needs slaves which is why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that wanting suicide is "irrational" which is just a lie to try and enslave people in this cruel and futile existence.

I find it so hellish and horrifying how people are left with no other option to cease existing other than a brutal way, I just despise how a peaceful suicide is seen as the worst outcome possible when allowing it would be so compassionate and relieving. It'd prevent so much unnecessary suffering in this existence where we are just waiting to die anyway.

• Love
Reactions: CannotAnymore, sadandlonely99, myusername890 and 1 other person
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I'll never understand why society treats death as something bad and life as something good with no exceptions. While it's not binary. Some people are better off dead and there's no point forcing them to stay alive. It's actually quite cruel how all the peaceful options to ctb are unavailable :(

• Love
Reactions: CannotAnymore, Painfu.Ll.suffering, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
It's sadistic forcing people to stay alive against their will. It's like you're held hostage until you learn to either love life again or learn to fake it to avoid hospitalization. I won't let prolife idiots hold me hostage anymore. I'm done with this shit.

Reactions: CannotAnymore, pthnrdnojvsc and ASBA999