nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
why do bad people have a better life? look to politicians, fake religious leaders and all the lairs, cheaters and rapists. Don't they enjoy life more than kind people do?

Does karma really work? Please share your opinions below.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, Dead Meat, ithappens and 3 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Why ? @WornOutLife

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
There's no such thing as karma in my opinion, it's just a made up cause and effect to make people feel better about being a good person and make them think that evilness comes back to bite people in the end.

Reactions: one.way.out, Dead Meat, ithappens and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Why ? @WornOutLife
Because the world is unfair! The more power ppl have, the more evil they seem to become.

Hell for sinners? I wish so but, it's very unlikely.

It's all about good and bad luck. It's all random.

You can't choose your family or where you're born. Sure, u could improve things but most people can't.

That's why I find it impossible to believe in a "God".

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Sprite_Geist, Cherry Crumpet and 2 others
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Because in order to get to those standings, you have to be a generally shitty person. Willingly deciding to push others down for your or your organizations gain. The best people are the ones who get treated the most unfair. They care about what happens to others over themselves and would never purposely hurt others. Call it being conscious or stupid(depending on what kind of person you are) but I prefer it to hurting others no matter what. I rather stay down for the rest of my life then do anything bad to others. Also I don't believe in karma fully, I know some people will never get what they deserve but luck does have to run out sometime.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, ithappens, demuic and 3 others
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Rarely. It's kinda like playing in a lottery. If you're lucky, it will work, if not.. well..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Skathon and nopointofliving
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Humanity and life in general rewards evil we live in sick world

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, ithappens, Enabran255 and 2 others
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
As if people struggling with life were better than them lol. It's just a matter of luck.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, nopointofliving and Skathon
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
They're able to take whatever they want because they don't have any regards for others, and society is created to benefit such people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, ithappens, Outsider and 4 others
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
because life is extremely unfair and as others have mentioned society is designed in a way that benefits those who don't care about harming others...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, ithappens, Outsider and 3 others
M

mindovertime

Apr 24, 2021
I was asking myself that same question today, and sincerely, I don't know but it seems that the worst you treat others and don't care at all, the better your life goes. Sometimes I think they're some God's favourites kinda thing lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, ithappens, not4us and 2 others
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
All the bullies I had in middle school went on to have successful lives with handsome spouses and beautiful children and fancy houses. lol

I share a 1br apt with my mom and I'm 37 yo old. So no.. I think Karma is broken.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Journeytoletgo, ithappens and 6 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
The better the life, the less is the regard to everything that is contrary. The less the regard, the less you care. The less you care, the less you stop yourself. The less you stop yourself, the more you gain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and nopointofliving
croctears

croctears

Jan 3, 2021
Fortune favors the bold so they say but, in reality it favors those who have been given everything in this world. No worries, No problems, No reason to care for others.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat