• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I have a step brother who seems to have this spite against me at times , as though he thinks I am a nothing

He is the type to go clubbing , loves foot ball and has lots of friends ( not close friends , but associates ) . My father married his mother , but for some reasons they both seemed to have a ill view of me and my father , one , because of the music we listened to and the movies we watched . For example , I remember when I put one of my father's music D V D 's on that we both liked , and his and his mother ( my step mother ) kept both looking at each other with that laughing at me look , as though to say " look how sad he is , watching that "

I was always quiet and not very fashionable as a child and he always told me this back then , saying I should be cooler . I just wasn't interested

Even now as we are both adults , he still lives with my father after his mother passed away , but he has moved in with his girl friend in her place , leaving my father in the dark . He never answers his calls and turns up when he wants to . When he got £160 , 000 after him and my father selling on the house , he got rid of it in months through spending hundred every night in clubs and going to Ibiza so many times . Now he is skint

In recent years he has put me down a bit with random remarks , such as saying that I am not intelligent as he is or still putting down some of my interests in subtle ways . He is usually nice to me , but that some times seem fake . There are just still moments of " I don't like you " about him . He seems to think I am as meaning less as a bit of dirt on the back if his shoe

Is it spite , or is it me ? Okay I wasn't perfect as a kid and was in-secure , but I have been okay as an adult , save for the odd depression periods

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I have a step brother who seems to have this spite against me at times , as though he thinks I am a nothing

He is the type to go clubbing , loves foot ball and has lots of friends ( not close friends , but associates ) . My father married his mother , but for some reasons they both seemed to have a ill view of me and my father , one , because of the music we listened to and the movies we watched

I was always quiet and not very fashionable as a child and he always told me this back then , saying I should be cooler . I just wasn't interested

Even now as we are both adults , he still lives with my father after his mother passed away , but he has moved in with his girl friend in her place , leaving my father in the dark . He never answers his calls and turns up when he wants to . When he got £160 , 000 after him and my father selling on the house , he got rid of it in months through spending hundred every night in clubs and going to Ibiza so many times . Now he is skint

In recent years he has put me down a bit with random remarks , such as saying that I am not intelligent as he is or still putting down some of my interests in subtle ways . He is usually nice to me , but that some times seem fake . There are just still moments of " I don't like you " about him . He seems to think I am as meaning less as a bit of dirt on the back if his shoe

Is it spite , or is it me ? Okay I wasn't perfect as a kid and was in-secure , but I have been okay as an adult , save for the odd depression periods
I can't really help but my brother and sister are the same to me so i empathise.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
My father treats me this way. We no longer talk because of things we both said to each other. One being to go to hell and I told him he has an express train going there. My siblings treat me like crap too or simply don't care although I've reached out to them for help. Family sucks.