Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
I found religion about 6 months ago, since then people just keep arguing about me with it, just let me fucking exist for gods sake
I'm genuinely considering stopping all religious behaviour just so people leave me alone

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, WornOutLife and nopointofliving
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Why do you care if you're sure about it? Don't try to prove your point to someone who disagrees. Just agree to disagree.
Better yet, don't even comment. Religion is personal. Keep it to yourself, like a treasured present.

Reactions: Meretlein
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Tell anyone who picks on you that you are not interested in debate and that they should respect your decisions and beliefs.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and Symbiote
T

Tiredofhurting

Feb 26, 2021
I found religion about 6 months ago, since then people just keep arguing about me with it, just let me fucking exist for gods sake
I'm genuinely considering stopping all religious behaviour just so people leave me alone
The cannon goes. If you believe and start to share that cannon. The devil sends his minions to disrupt and discourage you.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe you are taking things too personally and blowing them out of proportion.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
People are attacking you for praying &/or going to church/place of worship?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If religion makes you feel better, ignore those losers.
You gotta believe whatever you want to believe in!!

I'm an agnostic (and used to believe I was an atheist) and my family and ex friends really loved judging me but I told them to go f*ck themselves and now they don't bother me anymore because I just ignore them.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: Manaaja
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just ignore them. People should be able to believe in what they want. Many people love to criticise what they don't personally believe in. Our own opinion is all that matters at the end of the day.

Reactions: puppet_nihilist
Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
People are attacking you for praying &/or going to church/place of worship?
yes, i don't live alone and when my father found me praying he got angry as shit and kicked me out of the house, had to sleep on a bench for 2 days

• Aww..
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
If religion makes you feel better, ignore those losers.
You gotta believe whatever you want to believe in!!

I'm an agnostic (and used to believe I was an atheist) and my family and ex friends really loved judging me but I told them to go f*ck themselves and now they don't bother me anymore because I just ignore them.

Hugs and love,

Matt
thanks, ill try just ignoring my family when the subject comes up, i get angry way too easily so i always get pissed off but next time ill just try to vent it off in a notepad or something

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
yes, i don't live alone and when my father found me praying he got angry as shit and kicked me out of the house, had to sleep on a bench for 2 days
That's disgusting :mmm:
Can't you just pray in your head instead of out loud though?

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
You know what I've found? Most other people are sadists and evil. They look normal on the outside but they're actually fucking monsters.

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Anytime you start to get ahead people want to bring you back down to their level so they can hit you harder.

Crabs in a bucket sort of mentality. It's never going to go away so you might as well get used to it as soon as possible.