Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I probably do it too. Why do people do this?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think a lot of the time, we just copy what was 'done' to us. What was expected of us by our parents and society. If we had to put up with it- Why shouldn't the next generation? Why shouldn't our peers?

Especially when it comes down to things we probably don't like to do- like getting a job. It's like- as a society, we all police one another to make sure everyone is pulling their weight! I suppose the other things are having children and then, just the same sort of pressures- how are they doing? Working hard to become productive members of society also?

Reactions: psp3000
LostinCyberspace

LostinCyberspace

May 9, 2023
I guess it's because people are afraid of others who think and live differently than they do. Or they get jealous and try to tear that person down. I think we should try to understand others around us and be good to each other.

Reactions: Dead Already and psp3000
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Because they were successfully brainwashed into believing this bs is worthwhile.

Last edited:
Reactions: アホペンギン
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Sometimes I don't have the mental bandwith to try to challenge my values or view points. Also I remember someone saying that nuance isn't fungible and you can have too much of it.