LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
Wheter it's suicide or abortion, why is being pro-choice always criticised by the majority? It's always the wealthy and priviledged who'll never have to use it that want to torture the miserable.
If we are adults, we can make our own decisions. I've been to a hospital today and you need so much money just to do a blood test. People who are sick with no money are left on their own to die, but they are forbidden to ctb. Our society is perverted to its core. It thrives on suffering. Why does some stranger miles away from me think s/he has the right to control me?
I know i can't do anything about it, but it does annoy me.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Hollowman, Crazy4u and 4 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I heard years ago that death with dignity is actually generally supported by upper middle class and wealthy people. Obviously I'm talking about the option for terminally ill patients because we've barely gone beyond that. I remember because I have a fascination with human behavior based on socioeconomic factors. I remember the observation being made was that these wealthy people have less tolerance for losing control and deterioration and prefer to have the option available. This is probably a good thing.

The people who are actually afraid of it seems to be the poor. I am poor by the way, always lived in poverty, so I'm not hating. It's just what I've observed. Maybe they're afraid of it being forced on them because they can't afford medical care. They tend to have a higher tolerance for problems and more devout religious tendencies.

People have a real fear of death and loss. They're scared. They're scared their babies will choose that option. They're scared society will collapse. I don't know. I think in this case most of the resistance comes from fear not malice. There is contempt though because people have a pick yourself up from the bootstraps attitude that truly is delusional. I feel they think being born is like enrollment in the military and you have to do your time. If you don't they think you're a traitor somehow.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kristicide, Life sucks, ColorlessTrees and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I'll try to make a short answer:

(Loop)
Species programming and indoctrination --> More pain, misery, oppression, control, negativity, etc --> More reproduction
(Loop)

Reactions: LittleCloud, Foresight and summers
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Power, fear.
And if everyone agreed on things what would we fight about? Can't have that when they can having their talking points. (Reference power, fear lol)

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
That is an issue way beyond us. Higher powers ruling us like puppets, like sheep. I am happy my eyes are open to that, that they want to control us quickly and create a new world order. I would go on about this virus also, but it has been discussed many times. I don't watch network TV, any media, I rather listen to some intelligent people that are right here that think like me.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Good thread. I think a lot about this subject. Not in terms of suicide, but life. Many people like to control others and I just don't get it. It angers me and makes me feel very uncomfortable. People are so disgusting

Reactions: demuic, WrongPlaceWrongTime and LittleCloud
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Because we usually have no means to truly have control of our own lives so to create that illusion, some people draw energy from controlling other lives to fill the void.

Reactions: demuic, WrongPlaceWrongTime and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?