l1f31spa1n

l1f31spa1n

̶𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔥 𝔐𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
Jul 18, 2024
10mg of fentanyl in a Pepsi and the ctb is successful, right ?

Reactions: ham and potatoes
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
10mg of fentanyl in a Pepsi and the ctb is successful, right ?
I know there was someone here who tried with fentanyl and failed, supposedly because the purity was wrong. Maybe it's also difficult to get the kind and amount of fentanyl that allows for ctb?

Reactions: wren-briar, 27ClubSoon and nihilistic_dragon
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Easier? You mean 'less difficult'?

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
l1f31spa1n

l1f31spa1n

̶𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔥 𝔐𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
Jul 18, 2024
Easier? You mean 'less difficult'?
yes sorry I use a translator
I know there was someone here who tried with fentanyl and failed, supposedly because the purity was wrong. Maybe it's also difficult to get the kind and amount of fentanyl that allows for ctb?
If that happens to me, I would say to myself that even death doesn't want me... what bad luck

Reactions: deathwish and spring vainglory
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I don't get it either. Can order F off the DNMs pretty easily, cheaply, and thousands and thousands die a year from it accidentally.
No travel to some far away country required

Reactions: l1f31spa1n
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
It's because the PPeH says that opioid tolerance has a natural variance from individual to individual, so there is no consistent dosing. And it has a common antidote, aka Narcan/naloxone. Book claims that it is unreliable for that reason. I don't think it's a big deal for people in most circumstances though. Unless you live with family, it doesn't matter.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter and divinemistress36
B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
10 mg de fentanyl dans un Pepsi et le CTB a du succès, non ?
Really or is it a joke ?
Je ne comprends pas non plus. On peut commander du F sur les DNM assez facilement, à moindre coût, et des milliers et des milliers de personnes meurent chaque année accidentellement à cause de cela.
Aucun déplacement dans un pays lointain n'est nécessaire
What are the DNM ? Sorry, I don't live in USA. Thank you.

Reactions: wren-briar
TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
Yeah don't understand why people don't just get a good pile of Fentanyl or Heroine off the street and inject away to peace.

Reactions: wren-briar and Trav1989
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Yeah don't understand why people don't just get a good pile of Fentanyl or Heroine off the street and inject away to peace.
That's a valid argument, I didn't really consider CTB this way because I od'd oxy and morphine in the past and it didn't work but I haven't touched the stuff in over a year so my tolerance is gone.

Would have been cheaper and got here faster than SN which has taken over a week already and another week to go at least until it arrives.

Would have been a euphoric way to go as well but I guess I'm just naturally hesitant because of past failures but if I did enough that wouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: wren-briar and TheBroken
C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
For me, and I imagine its the same for most people, is that injecting themselves is too difficult

Reactions: wren-briar