iloveeetreeeess1

iloveeetreeeess1

Sep 18, 2023
I get that the idea of helping people with CTB is so out there, but I truly believe unless you've been there then you wouldn't understand how helpful this site is. On top of how supportive most people are here with trying to help and listen, I've never met more understanding people

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Ultimately it's because this site supports the right to die in what is otherwise such an anti-suicide society where people are brainwashed into believing that suicide is "irrational" as the society needs slaves. And as well as that people so selfishly don't want those they know to ctb despite the fact that they aren't obligated to continue existing in the first place.
So they are against anything which supports humans making personal choices for themselves about whether they delay the inevitable or cease existing on their own terms which is a decision in which they have every right to make

Sadly so many other humans wish to so harmfully force us to continue suffering, they are selfish and deluded, I despise how this society is so anti-suicide.
I hate how many people see death as the worst thing possible and try and force this view onto other people even know not everyone even wants to suffer in this cruel and futile existence that just leads to decay and death anyway.

It's hellish to me how this society is so anti-suicide despite the fact that there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence they were so harmfully burdened with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daxter_87
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
They don't think...they're just judging us cuz the way we were thinking are so different from them!