Nov 9, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: alwaysdopesick, Journeytoletgo, demuic and 7 others
WantToQuit

WantToQuit

Game over!
Oct 15, 2021
That's not that bad if people look at you like on this photo...

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Do you look at them like the psycho in your profile pic? :ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: cambrai33
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
You can't go around introducing yourself with the line "Hi! I come from SS - where can I buy N?" :smiling:

On a serious note, if you are experiencing similar reactions from people, they probably deem you not to be to their liking, quite frankly.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
He's more attractive than yours
:haha: He's got bigger muscles than mine too & he could beat him up! :sunglasses::))
I didn't call your guy ugly, I just think he might suffer from roid rage :ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Antigonish and steviewonder
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
Actually that group look like a bunch of twats, I can't see myself wanting to talk to them anyway

Reactions: _Minsk, Sprite_Geist, medjooled11 and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: Antigonish and cambrai33
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I am suffering from notgiveafuckism and I have an irrational dislike of people who wear sunglasses indoors
I wear Refraction lenses,as sunlight hurt's my eyes so my glasses tint in bright light to a green hue, l hope that excludes me from your notgiveafuckism @cambrai33? 🤓

• Hugs
Reactions: medjooled11
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
I wear Refraction lenses,as sunlight hurt's my eyes so my glasses tint in bright light to a green hue, l hope that excludes me from your notgiveafuckism @cambrai33? 🤓
yes I wasn't going give that disclaimer but him twating about with those glasses too triggers me

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
yes I wasn't going give that disclaimer but him twating about with those glasses too triggers me
Refraction lenses are Not sunglasses, but if you don't like people who wear them, l won't lose any sleep over it!