It's like they know I'm dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: obafgkm and Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It's like they know I'm dead.
Maybe your eyes look red from crying or maybe just the energy to move around with so much depression is so hard to get that you just don't look healthy due to the depression- I hope something can get better for you soon. :)

Reactions: bubo, obafgkm, Celerity and 1 other person
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Maybe your eyes look red from crying or maybe just the energy to move around with so much depression is so hard to get that you just don't look healthy due to the depression- I hope something can get better for you soon. :)
Yeah guess I look pretty sick in the eyes

• Hugs
Reactions: Wojaczek, obafgkm and Someone123
y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
You look like what you feel.

Reactions: obafgkm and Journeytoletgo
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Damn, people are rude AF. I would never ask someone that unless I was concerned for their safety.

Who is asking you this? That changes the context a ton.

Reactions: Wojaczek and obafgkm
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Damn, people are rude AF. I would never ask someone that unless I was concerned for their safety.

Who is asking you this? That changes the context a ton.
My cousin asked me to give her eye contact. My cousin Travis said "what is that thing you're doing with your eyes it looks weird"

Reactions: obafgkm
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
My cousin asked me to give her eye contact. My cousin Travis said "what is that thing you're doing with your eyes it looks weird"
Assholes, lol. Maybe they wanted to joke with you about being high? I'm sorry about that. I ugly cry, so I am found out quick when I'm upset.

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Assholes, lol. Maybe they wanted to joke with you about being high? I'm sorry about that. I ugly cry, so I am found out quick when I'm upset.
I wouldn't call them that. They are concerned

bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
There's actually possibility a scientific reason behind this: if you don't get much sleep and stay up for long periods of time (2 days at least, or 48 hours.) the THC will stimulate neurons in the reward system of your brain to release dopamine in the same way it does when you're stoned (or generally take most standard illegal drugs such as weed, heroin, or LSD.) since sleep deprivation will boost activity in the part of the brain that is driven by the neurotransmitter dopamine, which is linked to the brain's reward center.

or you get plenty enough sleep and humans are just assholes and need to keep their thoughts to themselves. I apologize i don't have all the answers for you.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo