playd3ad.

playd3ad.

embed it feels, like eternal ache.
Oct 7, 2023
and why do people brush us off when we TRY to get help? it's a hypocritical nightmare, starting to want answers..

• Hugs
Reactions: finalrequiem, kunikuzushi and lack
hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
no one is finding friends here for a reason.

you all hate each other and you just dont know it.

• Aww..
Reactions: lack
lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
no one is finding friends here for a reason.

you all hate each other and you just dont know it.
wtf? lol. i am sorry, i dont understand what you even mean. brain cant compute this.
and why do people brush us off when we TRY to get help? it's a hypocritical nightmare, starting to want answers..
a real response to this is that i believe most non-suicidal people can't relate. a belief that mental illness is like a broken limb that needs time to heal and nothing more. that the body will take care of itself, with enough time. i believe that it's due to a fixed perspective. it's like living life with blinders on, the kind that they use on racing horses so they focus on the goal. the goal in this case being "living", which.. to most seems natural.
it also feels like a sort of control and denial of responsibility. society at a whole is to blame (in a way). myself, included. i believe that we all lack the ability to properly relate to and care for one another, as it's a skill. one we've lost.
and although i think we can regain it, i dont think it serves the modern society so it isn't a priority. i think that capitalism does much better when we keep those blinders on. but we're so disconnected from each other.
quite simply put, i think we lack the ability to relate to each other.

i dont know, im sorry if im not making sense. i was quite put off by that other person's comment. what the fuck does that even mean? i don't hate anyone, and don't believe i'm capable of it. i'll not hate you, even though i don't know you, haha.

Reactions: finalrequiem
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because those people are deluded and brainwashed. Sadly there is so much brainwashing in this anti-suicide society to try and make people believe that suicide is irrational as the society needs slaves. It disgusts me how pro-lifers try and force their harmful delusions onto other people, the true mental illness is holding anti-suicide beliefs.

Reactions: finalrequiem
playd3ad.

playd3ad.

embed it feels, like eternal ache.
Oct 7, 2023
Because those people are deluded and brainwashed. Sadly there is so much brainwashing in this anti-suicide society to try and make people believe that suicide is irrational as the society needs slaves. It disgusts me how pro-lifers try and force their harmful delusions onto other people, the true mental illness is holding anti-suicide beliefs.
agreed tbh. i h8 h8 **H8** the anti-suicidal brainwashing bs, if anything itz our only escape against this fcking society. basically what you said