IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
Why do murders, paedophiles, sex offenders and other such people not kill themselves but yet your thinking about killing yourself?

why do they still get up in the morning and get on with there lives happy? but we/you/me are stuck is misery?

Reactions: inactive
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Because they generally lack empathy or remorse. To them these acts are no different then anything else they'd do in their daily routine.

Reactions: DontplayGod, Feeding Pigeons, narval and 9 others
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
without generalizing too much, most of us probably have some empathy or remorse but not for ourselves, is there not a way we can adopt some of this lack of empathy and change our lives?

i.e we will walk all over people and hurt them without any empathy and then we will get what we want and be happy?

Last edited:
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
without generalizing too much, most of us probably have some empathy or remorse but not for ourselves, is there not a way we can adopt some of this lack of empathy and change our lives?

i.e we will walk all over people and hurt them without any empathy and then we will get what we want and be happy?
What if there's nothing in the world that some depressed folks want?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollowman and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I do think he kind of hit the nail on the head a bit and I have too much empathy for others but not much for myself maybe some kind of change might allow me to have one last crack at life
I do feel I deserve that, maybe not deserve but I would like one more try at life - that is all I really want is one last try.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Because their need for self preservation is greater than their feelings of guilt, if they even have them.
I did hear a story of an online forum where paedophiles got together to discuss their issues, but these were people who didn't want to fall prey to their feelings. They treated it as a mental illness that had to be overcome. Kind of like a recovery support forum.

Reactions: Al_stargate and XYZ
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
it's something that I think about alot how terrible people and not even people as bad as the title just generally bad people are able to live happy lives and don't kill themselves , I know it seems obvious but it's not fair.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
They don't think they've done anything wrong; they tend to lack empathy

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?, searchingfreedom and XYZ
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
This is not right I'm not a murderer or rapeist.
I shouldn't be feeling like this. I've seen such people do well in life, this is not fair or right.

TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
I think because they've no remorse for hurting others. They're people who inevitably had childhoods that led them to be like this. And obviously no awareness of themselves and the impact of their actions