• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
i remember being in elementary school and seeing the School Values everywhere such as Cooperation, Respect, Kindness, Teamwork, etc, but adults often don't emulate those values. Some kids may follow the values for a time, but then it becomes a relic they dispose of by adulthood.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, charlie_z, appalachian moon and 8 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
@Volatile
I was reading through some of your posts and i was wondering
Out of all your methods which one/ones do you feel got you
closest to ctb?

Reactions: Final Escape and Volatile
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
@Volatile
I was reading through some of your posts and i was wondering
Out of all your methods which one/ones do you feel got you
closest to ctb?

When I joined the site last June I was much more suicidal. I liked the idea of hanging from a doorknob until I found out you need a 30 min window to die. If found before that then you risk becoming a vegetable for life. Also there's no finality with that method. You just pass out and hope you don't wake back up. I don't like not knowing I've succeeded.

Then I came across jumping. Jumping from above 10 stories is pretty much 100% and instant. I liked that, but I remember standing at the Golden Gate Bridge years ago and I couldn't will myself to do it. I learned you should be drunk but then there's the risk of not succeeding in your drunken state.

Jumping has been my best bet, but as time goes on I become more afraid of it. I often compare bad situations im in to jumping and then I end up choosing to tough it out.

Reactions: throwaway123, ShadowOfTheDay, Final Escape and 3 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to respond i appreciate it.I tried partial suspension hanging also.
I was close a few times what i didn't like about it was,the convulsions when you pass out i would have no control
over that and the rope could loosen and i didn't want to end up counting to potato.

I never really considered jumping,it does seem like a good method.The closest i came to that was when
i read your thread with that "song" in it.
If you were worried about having a fat dead body from all the calories you could try getting drunk like this (no calories) and there will be less mess for others to clean up.

Anyway i am looking forward to more of your methods.
Thank you again!

Reactions: Final Escape, 21Neberg and Volatile
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Because they want to be respected doesnt mean they want respect others. Which is a great example for double standard.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, charlie_z, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
There's plenty of great adults out there, in my experience. The key to finding them is to not get stuck on thinking about those cruel ones... don't let them get to you and ruin your day!

Reactions: charlie_z, appalachian moon, Exile and 1 other person
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
There's plenty of great adults out there, in my experience. The key to finding them is to not get stuck on thinking about those cruel ones... don't let them get to you and ruin your day!
Where are great adults found?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, appalachian moon, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I think people realize the hypocrisy of all of this as they get older. We are taught these good values but then you get out there in the world a little bit and let's say you are a very kind giving empathic person. You will get destroyed in a society that rewards more pathological people. I think people get hardened because our system doesn't actually encourage social cohesion and strong healthy morals. So those nice people learn real quick that it doesn't pay to have these values if it's not rewarded and they don't benefit by being good and honest.

Reactions: appalachian moon, 15dec and netrezven
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to respond i appreciate it.I tried partial suspension hanging also.
I was close a few times what i didn't like about it was,the convulsions when you pass out i would have no control
over that and the rope could loosen and i didn't want to end up counting to potato.

I never really considered jumping,it does seem like a good method.The closest i came to that was when
i read your thread with that "song" in it.
If you were worried about having a fat dead body from all the calories you could try getting drunk like this (no calories) and there will be less mess for others to clean up.

Anyway i am looking forward to more of your methods.
Thank you again!

I might have to try this now! Smoking alcohol. As an adult I've seen how nasty and flawed my dad is. Makes me feel shit because I probably wouldn't be in this mess if he weren't my father

Last edited:
Reactions: NoOneKnows, Final Escape and Soon4me
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
i remember being in elementary school and seeing the School Values everywhere such as Cooperation, Respect, Kindness, Teamwork, etc, but adults often don't emulate those values. Some kids may follow the values for a time, but then it becomes a relic they dispose of by adulthood.

I'd offer that these things ("respect, kindness...") are just ideas people can discard when they don't serve them. If acting contrarily feels better and the consequences aren't negative enough, people aren't motivated to pursue the values they claim to esteem. Someone told me years ago that you can expect people to honor only your legal rights. And often they don't do even that if they feel they can get away with not doing so. Humans.

Reactions: Final Escape and netrezven
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

Some parents don't teach their children values. :angry:
Some of them just let their feral children run wild when they are out in public.:angry:

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Some parents don't teach their children values. :angry:
Some of them just let their feral children run wild when they are out in public.:angry:
Well in that case it makes sense that the school would try to teach them what their parents didn't

bayonetta97

bayonetta97

Feb 28, 2019
When I joined the site last June I was much more suicidal. I liked the idea of hanging from a doorknob until I found out you need a 30 min window to die. If found before that then you risk becoming a vegetable for life. Also there's no finality with that method. You just pass out and hope you don't wake back up. I don't like not knowing I've succeeded.

Then I came across jumping. Jumping from above 10 stories is pretty much 100% and instant. I liked that, but I remember standing at the Golden Gate Bridge years ago and I couldn't will myself to do it. I learned you should be drunk but then there's the risk of not succeeding in your drunken state.

Jumping has been my best bet, but as time goes on I become more afraid of it. I often compare bad situations im in to jumping and then I end up choosing to tough it out.

if you're vegetable does that mean you're unconscious? if yes then i don't think it's worse than being alive.

bayonetta97

bayonetta97

Feb 28, 2019
I think because humans are born to be evil.

Reactions: Volatile
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I think because humans are born to be evil.

I do too. I also think that if (Most) people think they can get away with something without getting caught, they will certainly do it

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Because if you want to be succesful in life you have to be evil.

People adapt to their environment. They're not willing to live by ideals.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Volatile and NoOneKnows
Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Other adults are their competition in the competitive sphere of social hierarchy, workplace and general politics, mates, status, resources etc.

Last edited: