T

Thefuture

Feb 28, 2022
Life as we know it ends but I have this feeling it either never ends or there's just different variations of your life. Theres just gotta be something more to all this. The world is way too mysterious for it to be as simple as birth and death. Some dreams ive had, having psychosis where my electronics were communicating with me. Sometimes I wonder if there's hidden information about the nature of our reality and only super important people know about it.

Reactions: GentleJerk, whatevs and Dead Ghost
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
How is the world mysterious?

• Aww..
Reactions: GentleJerk and whatevs
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Life as we know it ends but I have this feeling it either never ends or there's just different variations of your life. Theres just gotta be something more to all this. The world is way too mysterious for it to be as simple as birth and death. Some dreams ive had, having psychosis where my electronics were communicating with me. Sometimes I wonder if there's hidden information about the nature of our reality and only super important people know about it.

While I'm neither religious nor believe in any reincarnation of any sort, I do believe that what happens when we die is something unfathomable. This doesn't mean that I believe that the "after life" will be wonderful or horrific, but that it will be something that we can't currently comprehend.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest and Dead Ghost
indica

indica

🌿
May 27, 2022
i know death won't kill me and i still want to die. it's not dying that i'm afraid of... i have a strong feeling that no matter how hard i try, i won't be able to kill myself without assistance

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
It would only be missing that after dying I had to live forever, what a nightmare!
//
Només em faltaría que després de morir hagués de seguir vivint eternament, quin malsón!

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Well paret of this I agree with- that after our body dies our soul keeps on living. The part about electronics communicating with you and that super important people know what comes next is not something t\hat seems likely at all.

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
First of all....only important people know... blah blah balh......the narrative is automatically defeating, just because someone understands something differently, possibly more completely but not nessecarily so, does not make them more important than you, or anyone else, it only makes them differently knowing or differently understanding. Yep, I am jealous too that there are somethings that I just do not 'get' and somethings I simply have to be 'shown' as I cannot figure them out on my own...but that does not make me a 'less than', and when I allow myself to feel 'less than' makes it hard to see that there are things that I grasp easier, understand better or more completely than others, and THAT, does not make me any 'more important' when I grasp things better, therfore, I am not 'less than' when I don't......just trying to help with my own an maybe others internal dialogue....

Second, I have to absolutely agree with you about there being something after life here, possibly like coming out of the VR set and back into another reality, a reality that may be something so diametrically opposed to to our current concept of self in this existence, and finding it worse to our liking, would we be doomed to stay an eternity there. Even the Sims Freeplay does not HAVE to go on forever, you still just need to quit playing for the game to no longer continue on. If you do not go back after so long, all your characters will starve and be so filthy and uninspired they can no longer function. I walked away from my sims game almost two years ago after playing it for over eight years. I had 39 female sims and all kinds of magnificent homes, then they took my money and gave me a hard time and told them to fuck themselves, walked away from google, the sims and microsoft and have never looked back, very happy with my mac and iphone, rarely miss my sims and I played for hours every day, for years. I know however, if I were to log onto the game that they all have probably either starved to death or near death and I wold have to play for days straight and give up my life as it is now to get that game back into order, so I don't even look.
When we leave this life, it is not like that. The other in our lives are not sims that we are in control of that whither and perish without us, though for a time, it may feel that way to them, in all honesty, life goes on without us. Therefore, knowing that my kids get to continue on their way, and my service animals go on to serve my husband instead of me and my husband gets to go on and maybe have a home and someone good who can love him much better than I ever could, makes me think I may want to log back into this game and see how things are going, so may that is why I am still here.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
How is the world mysterious?
Wow. I feel sad for you. I'm a loser/poor devil that's on a suicide forum but at least I can see why the world is mysterious. You're probably ensnared by a materialistic and pseudoscientific worldview.

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk
starryeyedgemini

starryeyedgemini

It's where my demons hide
Jun 5, 2022
Until our time comes I guess no one knows what's on the other side as it were. I'd like to think we go to a place where we can watch over the people that we love from a better place ❤

Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
Wow. I feel sad for you. I'm a loser/poor devil that's on a suicide forum but at least I can see why the world is mysterious. You're probably ensnared by a materialistic and pseudoscientific worldview.
Wow. I feel sad for you. You are unable to recognize a simple question without projecting and making assumptions. OP made a claim that the world is mysterious. I asked how the world is mysterious to learn more about what OP is thinking. My question says nothing about whether I think the world is mysterious or not.

• Aww..
Reactions: GentleJerk and Lostandlooking
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
Wow. I feel sad for you. You are unable to recognize a simple question without projecting and making assumptions. OP made a claim that the world is mysterious. I asked how the world is mysterious to learn more about what OP is thinking. My question says nothing about whether I think the world is mysterious or not.
Whatevs is a troll in dire need of attention. Ignore them, I do

• Informative
Reactions: Doombox
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
How is it that you require an explanation as to why they said the world is mysterious?
How is it that you require an explanation as to why I asked them that question?

• Aww..
Reactions: GentleJerk