• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I have my date set. I have the stuff. I have tied up loose ends and made peace with the guilt I have been wrestling with.

And since around that time I have just felt such a sense of inner peace and a bit of numbness, but in a contented sort of way. I feel so detached from anything and I have been noticing a significant lack of anxiety that normally consumes my thoughts. I feel like I've lost myself, in the best way possible. I've been reminiscing on happy moments in my childhood that I haven't thought about in years

I am a bit confused by this (not uncomfortable though, it's been nice), since I have been feeling more free and different I wonder if that's a sign I'm changing for the better?

In reality though I know it's because I no longer have to worry about work, bills, toxic family, people in general, etc.

It's so absurd that I've felt the calmest and most content I've ever been knowing it's almost over

• Love
Reactions: uncat_, sancta-simplicitas, thebelljarrr and 3 others
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
From what I've heard, a lot of people experience this. Consider how many people talk about how a person why know who comitted suicide seemed happier than they'd been in years the week or day before they were gone. It's peaceful, sometimes exciting to know you can finally rest.

• Love
Reactions: dazed.daydreamer, Beyond_Repair, thebelljarrr and 2 others
M

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Whenever I would start breaking down I would start planning my end and it calmed me right down. I would assume it has something to do with taking control of a situation you feel you've been spiraling out of control with

• Hugs
Reactions: dazed.daydreamer, Beyond_Repair and thebelljarrr
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
From what I've heard, a lot of people experience this. Consider how many people talk about how a person why know who comitted suicide seemed happier than they'd been in years the week or day before they were gone. It's peaceful, sometimes exciting to know you can finally rest.
I've definitely heard people talk about what you're describing. It's such a freeing feeling. I know it must seem incomprehensible for a normie or outsider, but the feeling that nothing matters and your worries are inconsequential is so freeing
Whenever I would start breaking down I would start planning my end and it calmed me right down. I would assume it has something to do with taking control of a situation you feel you've been spiraling out of control with
That makes sense, I can definitely attest to the feeling that I have complete control over my own life, for once

Reactions: Traveller12724