• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BJ1234

Nov 18, 2023
Idk why but I always feel left out. Everytime theres something happening, I would be the last to know, anytime theres an event, I would be the last to know.... I dont know anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Unknown21
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Less than a human being.
Feb 24, 2023
Same things have ever happened to me and my surounding, so I asked why no one is telling me about this and that, of course they'd tell me to have the initiation to ask first, which is ridiculous because it isn't like my mind just able to predict what's gonna happen so I can ask "will (any event) happen later?" , "will you guys do (event) later?"

Like how am I even supposed to know unless they'd tell
But I'd just get the clue immediately and get that they don't want to include me, so I have to be the agile one to get an information in my own best effort for myself

I'm not asking further why are people excluding me more and more, because there's a time where communication doesn't always solves anything or even just make it clear because people doesn't come with an actual explanation but excuses to make it like it's my fault