15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Since deciding I was going to ctb I've been putting a lot of thought into how it's going to impact all my loved ones but honestly I don't know why I bother, I just found out all my friends have made plans without me across all of Christmas or they've just uninvited me. I feel like I try really hard to make an effort to see everyone but nobody cares but as soon as I'm not involved everyone seems to be eager to go out and have a great time, I don't know. I wanted to see everyone as much as possible before I ctb but it's not as if any of them really care

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dartz, Lra888 and 8 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Since deciding I was going to ctb I've been putting a lot of thought into how it's going to impact all my loved ones but honestly I don't know why I bother, I just found out all my friends have made plans without me across all of Christmas or they've just uninvited me. I feel like I try really hard to make an effort to see everyone but nobody cares but as soon as I'm not involved everyone seems to be eager to go out and have a great time, I don't know. I wanted to see everyone as much as possible before I ctb but it's not as if any of them really care
It's not so much "nobody knows you when you're down and out" it's more "nobody wants to know you when you're down and out"
You find out who your true friends are when you're lying in the gutter! It's the ones who pick you up again..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, EndofMyRope, Lra888 and 8 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Thats people for you. I stop giving f bout them long ago. For me it is better that way. I dont need to put up with them anymore.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lra888, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 2 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I experience the same. I went through a really awful period where I totally isolated myself because I was so sick with depression - afterwards people just stopped contacting me, even on my birthday/Christmas etc. I assume they were upset with me for being antisocial or just gave up on me. Whatever. I'd like to say goodbye to them but they don't even care that I'm here.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, 15dec and 1 other person
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
All my friends abandoned me when I went through most difficult times. At the moment I have zero real life friends. I'm sorry that you have go through that right now.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and Dartz
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
All my friends abandoned me when I went through most difficult times. At the moment I have zero real life friends. I'm sorry that you have go through that right now.
I was surprised that everyone left me as well. I feel that I should apologize to them for being so messed up but at this point I won't do that because it's them who stopped contacting me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, 15dec and 1 other person