not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Did you mean how celebrities age or how some CTB ???? 🤗

I've thought about this as well. Many people in the entertainment industry seem to CTB after 30. (Some before)
Probably some of it is the stress of the business. I think some former child actors may not know how to handle when they can't get more acting jobs.
I check out the site deadline.com and it seems there are many suicides. Although I think some aren't listed as suicide for the family.
There was an actor who CTB a few weeks ago ? Who shot himself in the chest. I think he was about 50. 🤗

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
Alot of paedophilia, grooming, sexual assaults on adults. All gaslit, buried etc you can't bring the establishment down, off they pop to land of the dead. Simple.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, not-2-b-the-answer, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Not sure what you mean.
During age of 27-30 you experience something called The Saturn return. Basically shit hits the fan in your life.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Dliena
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Not sure what you mean.
During age of 27-30 you experience something called The Saturn return. Basically shit hits the fan in your life.
That's where I went wrong!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
By this standard, everyone dies after 30. I mean I look rougher than I did when I was 32 or 25 too. It's just life.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, not-2-b-the-answer and Tears in Rain
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
Alot of paedophilia, grooming, sexual assaults on adults. All gaslit, buried etc you can't bring the establishment down, off they pop to land of the dead. Simple.
To add on to this, over 30's like Robin Williams, if we rule out guilt of a previous thing in life coming back to haunt him, then likely he was aware of the shenanigans powerless to do anything but keep on trucking on in comedy helping people as he did. Can have shame of self guilt over how inside hollywood worked, that nagging over in your mind and just wanted out.

Edit; To add about Chester Bennington, again ruling out something coming to bite you in the arse. He was very aware of the worlds issues like us i believe and wanted nothing but love for each other, real peaceful spirit that also succumbed in the mind like us non famous nobodies to depression ultimately leading to suicide.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer