Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
What went wrong?

And how will you fix it?

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld, MrBlue, yive and 2 others
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
Because of Survival instinct

• Hugs
Reactions: Eatyourveggies12, theSuiCiDalCupCaKe, b&w and 2 others
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Rope not too snug. I managed to fell unconscious somewhat, but still woke up after a few minutes or an hour. It was kind of disorienting.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Couldn't stop that awful exploding head feeling.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eatyourveggies12, sadworld, rs929 and 5 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
unreliable setup

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Isadeth
girlofduty

girlofduty

Dec 12, 2020
I tried it exactly a year ago, I failed because I did it wrong and didn't read much about it, it was done on impulse and out of despair. But I'm slowly feeling more confident about it, and reading through posts here made me know what to prepare and how to do it correctly this time.

But I must say... when I did try it a year ago, my ears were ringing extra loud, they usually always ring but this time I felt like they were going to burst. Also I felt tingling in my fingers and legs, but I was partially hanging for 5 minutes or so until I decided not to go through with it, thinking about my daughters.

• Hugs
Reactions: Doormat, sadworld, EmptyManForever and 1 other person
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Rope not too snug. I managed to fell unconscious somewhat, but still woke up after a few minutes or an hour. It was kind of disorienting.
Have you tried using soap to reduce unwanted friction?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Isadeth
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I tried it exactly a year ago, I failed because I did it wrong and didn't read much about it, it was done on impulse and out of despair. But I'm slowly feeling more confident about it, and reading through posts here made me know what to prepare and how to do it correctly this time.

But I must say... when I did try it a year ago, my ears were ringing extra loud, they usually always ring but this time I felt like they were going to burst. Also I felt tingling in my fingers and legs, but I was partially hanging for 5 minutes or so until I decided not to go through with it, thinking about my daughters.
I've also experienced the tingling in the legs feeling when trying hanging and was wondering whether it's normal.

• Hugs
girlofduty

girlofduty

Dec 12, 2020
I've also experienced the tingling in the legs feeling when trying hanging and was wondering whether it's normal.
Yeah, I am not sure too. I thought that you shouldn't feel a thing, so I figured I was doing it wrong. I read that it doesn't take long for you to pass out and then eventually die.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Pookie
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I began spasming. My legs basically launched me upwards, I lost the presure around my neck and struck my head pretty hard against the door. The pain and the fact I fucked up caused me to give up and need a lie down instead.

• Hugs
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I began spasming. My legs basically launched me upwards, I lost the presure around my neck and struck my head pretty hard against the door. The pain and the fact I fucked up caused me to give up and need a lie down instead.
Did you pass out first before you began spasming?

• Hugs
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Have you tried using soap to reduce unwanted friction?
No, not really. It was from an impulsive attempt after all. I will try it next time I practice.

• Hugs
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Did you pass out first before you began spasming?
No, I was half awake. I think I must have turned as I was drifting off and hit a nerve or something.

• Hugs
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Read my edit lol

"And how will you fix it?"

• Hugs
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Taking Ibuprofen helps a lot
Thanks for the suggestion! But I've opted for another method. If all goes right, and I have no other means of a peaceful exit, I'll drift away in my vehicle from co. ♡

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hidan Smith, Pookie, sadworld and 1 other person
B

Bipolarer

Dec 21, 2020
Because the rope snapped while I was unconscious :/